PART 26 - Shopping 😁😱

They took 2 bikes. RagLak on one and MaNan on the other. Ragini hugged laksh and from behind and they happily rode off. Both of them enjoyed the time spent on bike. Ragini placed her head on his back and closed her eyes living the moment.
They reached the mall and went inside. ManRag met a few fans and clicked few selfies with them.

Laksh - pehle kaunse section mein jaana hai?

Ragini - (excited) girls section!!!

Nandini - haa...

Manik - i think men's mein jaana chahiye

Laksh - haa girls mein jaayenge toh ek toh niklte niklte time up ho jaayega aur agar aisa naa bhi hua toh itne bags honge ke hum humari shopping hi nahi kar paayenge so its better lets start from us, humare toh bags bhi ek do hi honge... 

Manik - agreed!!

Ragini's mouth was open listening to laksh.

Ragini - laksh maheshwari! U are such a...... Ahhhh... 

She stomped her foot and went inside the men's section. Nandini followed. ManLak wore their glares, looked at each other and smirked then they followed the girls.

By the time the guys reached girls had already selected about 10 t-shirts each and were looking for more.

Laksh - softy...

Ragini - hmm... (still looking for tshirts)

Laksh - i hope you remember hum sirf 5 days ke liye jaa rahe hai

Ragini - (ignoring) (handing him the clothes) try these tab tak i will look for more...

Laksh - (shocked) MORE???

Ragini - bestie hum yeh saare nahi kharid rahe hai inn mein se jo best lagega woh so go and try.

Laksh - arre mujh par toh sab best lagenge, afterall main hoon hi itna handsome (raising his imaginary collar)

Ragini gave him a deathly glare. He gulped and took the clothes from her.

Laksh - i should try....

He ran to the trial room while ragini stood there with hands on her waist. After he rushed in the room she smirked.

Ragini - (too herself)heyy bhagwaan yeh ladka....stupid bhi hai aur cute bhi!!!

After trying hundreds of clothes finally the girls selected 10 outfits each for them. They were rejecting most of the clothes irritating the boys but they followed their instructions. By the time of biling they were already exhausted.

Laksh - ek baat puchu?  (to Ragini)

Ragini - (giving the clothes at biling counter) haa pucho?

Laksh - hum 5 days ke liye jaa rahe hai  toh 10 clothes kyu?

Ragini - one for morning and ek shaam mein.....

Laksh - aur itna change kaun karne waala hai?

Ragini - tum aur kaun... Kyu koi problem hai?

Looking at him

Laksh - no absolutely not!!!

Ragini - good

He gave her a fake smile. She looked ahead while he looked behind and made an irritated face. Who is going to change 3 times a day? The thought itself irritated him but could he do anything? The answer was no!

Finally the biling was done and they moved to ladies shop.

NanRag walked ahead while
ManLak were walking behind them with 5 bags in each of their hand.