Part 8 - Beginning

Ragini - nhi!!!

Laksh - great then i will go... Byeee

He gave her a flying kiss and walked away in full attitude wearing his glares while Ragini just kept on looking at the disappearing figure with disbelief expressions. She then came back to her green room and her eyes fell on the bouquet she took out a chocolate and looked at it. It was her favourite chocolate. She was confused whether to have it or not but atlast she opened the wrapper and had it. This was the first step for their relationship which she had taken but she did not even realize it.

Ragini - kehta hai fan hai aur concert ke liye bhi nahi ruka.......

It was concert time...

People were going crazy for the duo. Almost all girls were crazy for manik whereas Ragini had all the boys on her side. The entire ground was overfilled by people. The excitement was on another level.

Host - Okayyy guys relax!!! The night you all were waiting for is finally here 2 Best Indian Singers are here together on one stage to burn the stage.........

Fans - yeahhhhh..... Ragini... Manik.... Ragini.... Manik.....

Host - So the countdown beginssss.... 1...

All - 2.....3...4............

Manik and Ragini both came face to face backstage. Manik gave her a smile while she just ignored.

Manik was looking soo hottt that today the girls will definitely fall more deeply in love for him.

All - 5....6.....7

Ragini was also nervous but didn't show it at all she was fidgeting with her fingers in tension

Manik - nervous??

Ragini - no.. I m the best and i don't need to feel nervous...

Manik - yeh tum mujhe bta rhi ho yaa khudko?? Anyways main toh bohot nervous hoon....

All - 8......9.......

Host - and its 10 so here v go... Presenting to you the most beautiful, gorgeous Ragini Singhania and very talented and ofcourse not to forget very handsome Manik Malhotra.....

Crowd - woaahhhhhhh... Manik... Ragini.....

All the lights were switched off for their entry. Manik and Ragini took a deep breath. There a message popped on both of their phone which threw away all their nervousness and brought a beautiful smile on their face.
Ragini's phone showed message from bestie. She opened it. It read:

All the very best softy we all know infact the entire country knows that you are the best and we all are proud of you and we already know that you will definitely rock it!! 😉