Part 14 - Confusion and Fear

Ragini was about to get out from the Malhotra mansion when she spotted a car getting in so she stopped. The car stopped and a person got out. Seeing the person ragini's face got a smile on her face with relief, which was missing since morning. Her smile was so big and precious that anyone could tell how restless she was since morning. The person turned and he was revealed to be laksh. He looked tired. He gave the car keys to a worker and asked him to park. The worker took the car and left for parking. He turned around to move inside but was taken a back due to the sudden force but balances himself. He was shocked to see Ragini on him. She had jumped on him.

Before he could speak something or come out of shock

Before he could speak something or come out of shock. He could feel his shoulders wet which brought him out of his shock. He knew the reason behind her tears somewhere so he just smiled and closed his eyes seeing her care and wrapped his hands around her. He thought how much she still cares for him yet claims that she hates him!!
He stayed like that, giving her assurance that he was perfectly fine. After few minutes she had stopped crying but still she was not leaving him as if, as soon as she will leave him he will disappear. Laksh caressed her back trying to calm her down.

Laksh - Softy (very softly)

Ragini - (in the same position) hmm

Laksh - mujhe kuch nhi hua hai, see i am completely fine....

Ragini looked at him, still her legs were wrapped on his waist. He assuared her through his eyes.

Ragini - do you even know ke subah se mujh pr kya guzar rahi hai?? Do you even know how tensed i was? Do you even realize ke what all i must have been gone through? The entire day i couldn't even concentrate on one damn thing...... But how does that matter to you naa, tum toh chle gye aaram se bina kuch btaye... Fir yaha kisiko kuch bhi feel ho how does that matter tumhe to kuch frk hi nhi pd......

She suddenly stopped as her lips were sealed by laksh's lips. Her eyes were wide open due to shock. He was sucking her lips gently making her feel his presence and love. After few seconds she got to the real world and gave in the kiss. They slowly kissed each other feeling all the love they had for each other. The kiss had so many emotions afterall they kissed each other after 3 years. It seemed like eternity. It felt like home. They were longing for each other since so long. They kissed forgetting everything. After a few minutes they parted due to lack of breath and joined their foreheads, breathing heavily.

Laksh - (in the same position) (very softly) you don't hate me.......

Thats when she looked at him shocked.

Laksh - (same tone but looking in her eyes this time) You still love me.....

Thats when she realized what just happened. She looked at their position. Her legs were still wrapped on his waist and his hands on her back. He was looking in her eyes with so much intensity. She stood straight avoiding eye contact whereas he was still looking at her.