PART 16 - We are back together

Laksh was lying in Ragini's room as they were in SM. Everyone were tensed as he was still unconcious. They were standing beside the bed while ragini was sitting beside him on the bed holding his hand with a worried face. A tear dropped down her cheeks seeing him. On the otherside jaanki was sitting holding his other hand and Ap near his head stroking his hair lovingly and worried. Dp was holding Ap's shoulder calming her down, shekhar was holding jaanki's and MaNan were standing beside Ragini and rest were standing behind them.

Soon doctor arrived and they cleared the area to give him space. He checked laksh.

Doctor - he is alright, nothing serious. I am prescribing few medicines, make sure he takes it on time.

Everyone nodded

Ap - doctor usse hosh kab aayega?

Doctor - abhi toh injection ki wajah se he is asleep so within an hour mostly he will wake up.
Now i will have to leave, if any problem just call me.

Manik - (to doctor) aaiye i will drop you (to others) medicines bhi lekr aata hoon.

He patted ragini's shoulder to assuare ke her bestie is fine to which she nodded.

Dp - hum sab bahar chlte hai. Laksh ko aaram krne do... (placed his palm on her head) tum ruk jaao yaha

She nodded and rest all left.

Ragini was just sitting beside him holding his hand from one hand and caressing his forehead from other waiting for him to wake up. Nandini came to her with a dinner plate for her as it had been late and she had not eaten anything.

Manik to returned with medicines.

Laksh slowly took his hand to his forehead which was hurting. He then tried to open his eyes slowly. He saw RagMaNan siting there beside him with a smile and concerned look. He tried to get up when manik helped him while Ragini was yet holding his hand protectively with both her hands.

Ragini - is it still hurting? (eyeing towards his forehead)

He nodded negatively with a smile.

Nandini - thank you so much laksh...

Manik - yaa, i owe you a big one buddy...

Laksh - (with a warm smile) as Ragini is to you similarly nandini is to me so don't thank me for this. She is my really good friend and any other friend would do this if needed.

Ragini had a proud smile on her face. She squeezed his hand a little showing her feelings.

Nandini - i think you both should have your dinner. We (indicating manik and her) will leave now.

Manik - yaa see you tomorrow.

They both bid RagLak bye and left.

Ragini then took the plate and started feeding laksh.

Laksh - (while eating) softy...

Ragini - hmm

Laksh - i told you those three magical words but tumne nhi bola abhi tak

Ragini - (feeding him) (extra innocently) kaunse 3 words??

Laksh - (pulling her closure by waist but the plate was in between as ragini was holding it) so acting innocent haa

Ragini - (looking here and there to avoid the blush) tum plate gira doge, mere haath se

Laksh - (extra softly near her ears) why you getting weak by our closeness?

Ragini - nahi woh.... Woh.... (she was struggling hard to control her feelings)

He kissed her ear making her tightly close her eyes to control those emotions and not leave the plate.