PART 4

They came back to their senses by the voices of few patients around.

Laksh made her stand properly.

Laksh - u fine??

Ragini just nodded her head in yes.

Laksh - (smiled remembering something) u still keep on falling...

She was surprised as how did laksh recognize her she still had the scarf around her face.

Laksh - What? I don't need to see your face to recognize you, your eyes are enough so don't be so surprised......

This was another shocker as he again understood everything without she saying it.

Ragini - Woh...  Mma kaisi hai??

Hearing this laksh's face lost its color cause he knew how Ragini would feel after knowing the truth but before he could say something all their family members came there and finally Ragini opened her scarf. She took blessings from everyone and met everyone. Shekhar was in tears. Ragini hugged Shekhar tighter. Than Shekhar broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Shekhar - Princess i missed you so much......

Ragini -😢 i missed you too dad...

Doctor - Mr Singhania....

Shekhar - yes doctor

Doctor - there is improvement but still  unhe hosh nhi aaya hai...

Shekhar - IMPROVEMENT 😃 Dekha ragini tumhare aate hi tumhari mma is improving....
Aur dekhna jldi woh ekdum theek ho jaayegi unhe hosh bhi aajayega.

Ragini - (confused)  Hosh?  Laksh ne toh kaha ke mma theek hai jyaada kuch nhi hua unhe toh yeh sab kya hai dad???

Shekhar then explained her everything what all happened and her world came crashing down.....  She was totally shattered hearing this.

Doctor - Mr laksh maheshwari these are few medicines please get them.

Laksh - Sure Doctor...

He took the prescription and left for medical.

Ragini was really angry on laksh for lying to her. She followed him and as soon as she got the opportunity she dragged him in a room.
She held his collar and anger was clearly visible in her eyes.

Ragini - What the hell is wrong with you Mr Laksh Maheshwari y did u lie to me haa?? Answer me how dare you lie to me about my mma??? ANSWER.......

Laksh - agar tum bolne dogi toh naa...

Ragini then realised that she was speaking non stop so she now let him answer.

Laksh - i thought.... NO... actually i knew you would break down so i thought it would be better for you if i hide this from you....

Ragini - and who are you to decide whats wrong for me and whats right??

This question made laksh speechless. Never in his wildest nightmare he expected to hear this from Ragini.

Ragini - answer me laksh...
Pehle bhi tumne bina meri marzi jaane apne aap hi decide kr liya whats good for me aur mujhe itna sab akele sehne ke liye easily chod diya nhi???  Aur aaj bhi tumne apne aap decide kr liya whats good for me...  What do you think ke i won't be able to handle this so let me remind u Mr maheshwari jb tumne itna easily mujhe yeh sab sehne ke liye chod diya tha tb also i handled myself. And let me tell you ke you were wrong that day also and today also.

Laksh was shocked as how did Ragini come to know about this. He was blank how to react.

Ragini - kya hua SHOCKED? What you think only you understand me and i don't?  You know laksh tumne mujhe bohot hurt kiya hai itna jitna tumne socha bhi nhi, aree ek baar...  Once laksh just once you could have told me ki Ragini please do this for me I really wish that..... toh aaj hum dono ko itna sehna nhi pdta... Tumhare ek wrong decision ne humara sab kuch spoil kr diya..  Hume joh kabhi unbreakable they, hume tod diya...  You broke us laksh!!!! 😢

Laksh - (cupping her face) maine try kiya Ragini but woh sab dekh kr mera dimaag kaam krna bnd ho gya, I couldn't think of anything else joh bhi guest aata tha everyone used to say ki laksh jab tk ragini ke saath hai she can do nothing or i am your distraction or something or the other and look where you have reached without me people think whatever you were it was because of me but no i wanted to show them ke my softy is talented whatever she was or is is because of her talent and not me!!!

Both of their eyes had tears.

Ragini - and what about what I think,  does that even matter?? And what do you think this is because of your stupid plan that i am the no. 1 singing sensation haa??  U really think?  I started it that way ke i will prove you wrong you said i was not your type naa i will be better than that but soon i realized ur intentions as this stupid heart still beats for you but i can never forget how you broke my heart and i will never ever forgive you for this.

Both of them broke down.

Laksh - I am sorry....

Ragini - kitni cheezon ke liye sorry bologe laksh? U took away my most precious possession from me....

Laksh wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

SCREEN FREEZES ON THEIR KISS

PRECAP - TOUGH TIME FOR LAKSH

IF YOU LIKE THE PART DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤