Part 6

Long part so please do comment and share your views.
And yaa i love inline comments so do comment on your favourite scene and share your views on it. More the comments sooner will be the next part. And yaa as it is a big chapter comments should also be big  😉    lastly thanks for supporting ❤❤❤

Outside the hospital
Ragini was very worried for jaanki.
Ragini wanted to stay with her mom but she couldn't as her dad was as stubborn as she was. Ap noticed it and she knew it to as she had accepted Ragini as her daughter truely and not just for saying.

Ap - (cupping ragini's cheek with one hand and a warm smile on her face)  beta sab thik ho jaayega.... Hum sab hai naa aur ab toh tum bhi aa gyi hai ab toh dekho kaise woh chutki bja kr thik ho jaati hai. (Ragini too smiled and held her hand which was on her cheek and nodded )

Ragini couldn't control more so she just hugged Ap tightly and let her emotions out. Ap rubbed her back and consoled her she knew ragini was missing her mom. Laksh came there with some bags in his hands and saw the scene he too felt emotional but he controlled ,he needs to be strong he explained himself and didn't let the tear drop and plastered a fake smile on his face. He also felt relieved ke at least Ragini didn't distanced herself from Ap and Dp. He quickly went inside to Shekhar.

Shekhar was sitting on the chair with his elbows on his lap and his palm covering his face due to tension.
Laksh went near him and placed his hand on his shoulder. Shekhar looked at him feeling and tried to smile.

Laksh - its okayy dad.... (he sat beside him) i understand it isn't easy for you to see mom like this but doctor told naa jaan is improving then....

Shekhar - its been more than 24hrs laksh abhi tk mujhse naraaz hai shayad mujhse....

Laksh - dad himmat rakho sab thik hoga and mom jyaada der tk naraaz nhi reh paati hum mein se kissi se bhi aur aapse toh bilkup bhi nhi........  Ab aap jldi se uthiye mein aapke liye tasty tasty khaana laaya hoon (he showed his 32 teeth and lifted the bag in which food was there.)

Shekhar smiled at him and tapped his cheek lovingly - pagal hai tu bilkul. Pr abhi mujhe bhook nhi idhr rakh de i will have it later.

Laksh's face fell.

Laksh - dad aapko bta hai main itne pyaar se laaya tha socha aap khush ho jaaoge...  But ab kya kar sakte hai aap thodi samjhoge....

Shekhar smiled at him.

Shekhar - itna bda hogya hai lekin hrkte abhi bhi waisi hi hai teri. Tu aur ragini dono bachpan se hi dramebaaz ho aur saath ho toh puri ki puri drama company. Chal ab.

---------------
Outside the hospital

Ap and ragini were still hugging each other. Dp placed his hand on ragini's head blessing her.

Ap - (breaking the hug) bs beta (wiping her tears) aaj ro diya ab aage se nhi thike? Wrna jaanki jab uthegi toh bolegi meri beti ko rula rula kr kya haal bna diya uska....
Meri achi beti hai naa tu toh....

Ragini nodded her head in yes.

------------

Laksh made shekhar eat the dinner. He then packed everything and turned to leave.

Shekhar - laksh.....

Laksh stopped and turned.

Laksh - haa dad

Shekhar - (placing his hand on his head) god bless you beta.... Bhagwaan kre teri saari wishes puri ho jaaye.

Laksh - (smiling) aapne keh diya ab toh ho jaayegi... Aur waisi bhi filhal toh sirf do wishes hai one jaan maa thik ho jaaye aur doosri (he stopped and his face fell)