PART 23 - Difficult Days!

They all went inside with a smile for laksh and acted normal as nothing happened.

Laksh - (happily) kya bola doctor ne? Yahi naa ke main jldi se theek ho jaaunga and then mujhe yeh tasteless khaana bhi nhi khaana padega (he was saying with so much excitement and happiness that brought tears in everyone's eyes but they tried their best to hide them and smile) and softy hum dono naa bike ride pr bhi jaayenge (she nodded with tears but even she knew that was not possible as bike would strain his back) abhi car nahi hum bike pr hi ghumenge... And mumma aapna mera favourite aloo paratha bnana and jaan aap gulab jamun banana and manik nandini hum ek trip pr jaayenge so be ready.

By now no one could act anymore they were all in tears. Nothing could be possible. He had to take proper diet and could not go for a trip so soon.

Laksh - arre aaplog ko hua kya hai? Aaplog ro kyu rahe ho?  Doctor ne yeh hi bola naa?

No one could answer him as the way he told everything with so much happiness they did not want to loose that. They did not have the courage to speak but someone had to.

Ragini - (holding his hand and sitting beside him) haa bestie tum bohot jaldi theek ho jaaoge and fir hum yeh sab kuch karenge but usskeliye tumhe humari aur doctor ki saari baatein maanni pdhegi okay?

Laksh - (making a sad face) matlab mujhe yaha aur rukhna pdega? Dekhona main theek hoon bilkul (he tried to get up but could not) auchhh (holding his back. Ragini helped him)

Ragini - bas thoda time aur

Laksh - Pkka?

Ragini could just nodd. Laksh didn't think much about their tears as the doctor said his brain was affected so he did not think about their tears nor did he see the difference of feelings and words in their eyes and lips like before. He was one of the most understanding as he understood everyone without them saying anything but today he could not.

Rest of the day passed like this only. Everyone tried to be strong but seeing him they could not. They couldn't see him in little pain also. The mothers were completely devastated. They had been crying continuously. The fathers also couldn't hold back the tears but they had to be strong to console others. MaNan and PariSh were also completely shattered. Ayan was not able to understand what was happening but he was busy with his chachu and both of them were more than happy with each other. And Ragini, no one knew how she was because after that conversation she didn't shed a single drop of tear, which was scaring them. She was silent all the while feeling completely lost and empty from within.

Next day

It was a big day as the treatment would begin from today. They all somehow managed to convince laksh for the treatment though he did not want to but he had to get fine soon so he agreed half heartedly.

The treatment began and they all were praying to god continuously. Best doctors were called from all over the world for him.

He was still in the effect of medicines so he was sleeping even after today's treatment was done. By around 3 it was over but he woke up by 10 in the night. In one day he looked so pale and tored all his charm was lost. He woke up with unbearable pain in his head. He was literally crying due to pain. He tried to be strong but the pain was too much to handle. He was holding his head and wanted to bang it few times on the wall. Everyone were trying to help him out.

Dp - (shouting) doctorrrrr....

Manik ran and called the doctor. Doctor asked everyone to move and checked him. He gave a few pain killers to him. No one could see his state. They were too weak. Everyone was crying except one that was Ragini. She was lifeless seeing him like this. Laksh still had pain but it was less compared to earlier one.