PART 10 - BONDING

@ MM

Laksh quickly entered got ready as fast as possible and ran to study room. There she was already waiting for him.
Laksh took his place on his seat and directed her to sit in front of him. She nervously came and sat there.

"Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy"

She was wearing formals and gave laksh her file. Laksh was going through the file when she gathered courage to speak and after taking a deep breath spoke in a bit nervous tone.

Nandini - Woh Mr. Vadhera must have told you naa about me?

Laksh sensed that she is a bit nervous by her voice.

Laksh - yes and looking at your file i must say u actually possess the talent which he told me about.

Nandini smiled to the fullest after all who does not like praises.

Laksh - i think u can assist me for sometime and mark my words within months i think u will not need my training anymore.

Nandini wanted to just jump as she was so so happy but then composed herself. She always wanted to become a lawyer that to the best one and she will now be assisting the best to become one. She was beyond happy. Her phone beeped due to a message which scared her not because of the vibration or ring but because she forgot to put it on Silent mode. She thought now she is gone and looking at laksh with horrified expressions to which he smiled.

Laksh - don't worry i am not that type of a serious person which you have imagined me to be just like those old lawyers who are always serious and have a frown on their face like a uniform but neither am i old nor i have a frown on my face look (he said showing her a smile)

Nandini giggled hearing him and then thanked god in her mind as she had actually imagined laksh to be like that who would scold her for small small mistakes and be very serious with his work and that was the reason why she was nervous otherwise Nandini Murthy and nervous? Never.... She had the power to make others nervous...

Laksh - (this time in serious tone) but yes that does not mean that i am not at all serious with my work. When i work my full concentration is on it and i expect the same from you. I won't say don't live your life or enjoy but when you are working i need your full concentration. Okayyy?

Nandini nodded her head in positivity as she also followed the same thing. She was no more scared as laksh was pretty good in making her feel comfortable.

Nandini - sure sir. I too believe the same so don't worry i wont give you any chance to complain. (she said with a formal smile)