PART 9 - DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN

Laksh - (to himself) and my softy is back ... (he smiled and just waited for her questions to end very patiently as he knew interuppting her is of no use.)

Ragini - (after asking all possible questions) say something naa......

Laksh - tum chup hogi toh naa

Ragini looked here and there as reality hit her

Laksh - so what happened was....

'Flashback'

Laksh was sitting in jaanki's room and rest all had already left. He wanted to watch Ragini perform so he thought to watch it on phone as they were telecasting it live on one of the channels. Concert had not yet started but the telecast had begun. There was an announcement of the host that Ragini Singhania and Manik Malhotra would be performing soon hearing the name Ragini Singhania jaanki's eyes tightened her hands started moving and slowly she opened her eyes mumuring Ragini which was heard by laksh. A constant smile came upon his lips. He wasn't too shocked as they knew ke jaanki is going to gain conscious today itself but the happiness was something which couldn't be expressed in words. He missed her soo much. Though jaanki was RAGINI'S biological mother but she was the one who pampered laksh the most since they were kids. Making laksh's preferences in dinner, taking his side when Ap took ragini's, and trusting him more than anyone else, she did trust ragini but being a mother she knew that Ragini was a kid and little bit immature too but she knew laksh was very mature and blindly trusted him for her daughter. He quickly called out for doctor. Doctor checked her.

Doctor - Mr laksh as we had told you she might gain conscious soon and thankfully she did otherwise it might be very difficult to save her. Well right now she seems to be out of danger. Tomorrow we will conduct few more tests and will tell you what exactly is the issue. For now take good care of her. And yes she is still a little weak.

Laksh - 😃 Sure doctor

Doctor left from their after giving a warm smile.

Laksh quickly ran and hugged her like a small kid runs to her mother while jaanki was smiling looking at this child of hers whom she thought to be grown up. Laksh got emotional.

Laksh - (still hugging) i am not talking to you.... Aise koi krta hai kya???  U are very badd Bta hai how much i missed you....

Jaanki - (breaking the hug and wiping his tears) arrre re re re so you angry on me??? (innocently)

Laksh just hmmed and moved his head away showing he is angry.

Jaanki - (sad face) toh ab iss bache ko kaise manau???

Laksh - (serious face looking at her) by promising me ke aap mujhe chod kr khi nhi jaaoge!!!

Jaanki felt so special hearing those words from him that she just took him in his embrace.

Laksh - promise??

Jaanki - (in the hug) promise....

Laksh broke the hug realizing something. He quickly kept his phone in front of jaanki where the telecast was on. The final announcement was made. Jaanki asked him through her eyes if what she heard was right too which he nodded his head in a yes happily. There were happy tears in her eyes as she would be seeing her after such a long time and that too fulfilling her dream which was her daughter's too at a certain point of time. They watched the show happily. After the show everyone else came they were also watching it in their house. They were shocked to see jaanki conscious as laksh got soo engrossed that he forgot to inform them and jaanki was also engrossed in her daughter. she was too happy seeing her perform soo well and hearing the crowd made her feel more proud. It is rightly said if someone is happy more than you on your success then it is surely your parents. They had an amazing time then as it was late laksh made jaanki sleep forcefully though she was adament of sleeping after meeting Ragini but laksh is laksh he did make her sleep. Everyone else left.