PART 21 - Love is worth the Pain!

Laksh - chachu missed you too champ.

(he then bent a little and kissed his hair as he was lying on laksh's stomach)

Shekhar - (to lighten the mood) waise hume laksh se naraaz hona tha naa?

Everyone remembered and turned their backs towards laksh while LakYan looked at them confused.

Laksh - naraaz kyu? And aaplogone apna chehra kyu ghuma liya?

Nandini - (turned her head a little towards laksh and said) arre buddhu hum tumse baat nahi kar rahe hai.....

Ragini - (angrily looked towards him) hmm (she again turned back)

Laksh - ohh... Ahhhh (he hissed in pain)

Everyone turned towards him with concern and ran to him.

Ragini - bestie kya hua? Tum theek toh ho?

Ap - haa beta tumhe kuch hua kya?

Dp - main doctor ko bulata hoon abhi

Shekhar - laksh tum rest karo jab tak doctor aate hai.

Pari quickly took ayan from laksh.

Manik - buddy just tell me agar kuch chahiye toh.

Ragini - haa bestie bolona kya hua?

Laksh - arre guys relax....... Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe, its just a normal pain i guess (he said placing his hand on his head)

Nandini - i think tumhe rest krna chahiye.

Janki - haa hum bahar jaate hai.

They all left. Only ragini stayed there.

Manik - (from the door) buddy i am just here only incase you need help.

Laksh nodded with a smile.

Ragini helped laksh to lie down properly.

Laksh - i have troubled u guys a lot i guess....

Ragini - woh toh hai.....
Kissine bhi abhi tak proper neend nahi li hai. Each and every person was so much concerned and scared.

Laksh - (looking in her eyes) and you?

Ragini - main?

Laksh didn't leave her eyes for a second.

Ragini - initially i was scared but then (holding his hand) i knew that woh (pointing upwards) hume firse alag nahi krenge. We have already given many tests for our love. Moreover you had promised me ke tum iss baar mujhe chod kar kahi nhi jaaoge toh how can you break the promise so easily....... You won't naa? (scared)

Laksh - never!

She kissed his forehead.

Ragini - now you should take rest.....

Laksh - (holding her hand) lets talk naa....

Ragini - even i want to tell you so many things but now all you need is proper rest. We will talk after you wake up.

Doctor - (from behind.he came when ragini told the last line) she is right Mr. Maheshwari you need complete rest. Mr. Malhotra told me ke you had pain in you head.

Laksh - haa doctor.

The doctor checked and strictly told him to rest and left. Laksh slept for sometime while Ragini just adored him.

He woke up then spent good family time with everyone. They left for home after giving him hundreds of instructions and lots of blessings. Ragini brought dinner for him and placed on the side table. She then helped him to sit down comfortably and placed the small closeable table in front of him and put the dinner on it. He made faces looking at the dinner which had tomato soup and a bowl full of khichdi. Ragini took a spoon full of soup and forwarded to him.