PART 29 - Adventure!

After their lunch they went to the calangute beach. They were inside the water jumping with the waves. Laksh picked ragini up and was scaring her that he would leave her.

Ragini - (holding laksh tightly) nahi bestie please mujhe mat girao.... Main doob gayi toh??

She hid her face in his chest getting scared. While laksh was laughing at her.

Laksh - (in a serious tone) tumhe sach main lagta hai main tumhe gira dunga?

Ragini looked in his eyes and was lost when suddenly laksh's expression changed to naughty one and left her saying

Laksh - toh sahi lagta hai

The water wasn't that deep as they were not far.

Ragini - (angrily) Bestieeeeee!!!

Laksh - (innocently) yes softy.....

Ragini collected the sand in her hand and threw it on laksh. His mouth was open due to the sudden unexpected movement. Next what happened you all must be knowing. Laksh Maheshwari will ever give up? So laksh too picked up sand and threw it over Ragini. Ragini got up and splashed water on him. Now laksh's turn and they were having lots of fun. They were laughing, making faces and most important enjoying every single moment spent together. It was definitely good idea to go for a trip as it did bring a lot of change and happiness. They almost forgot the accident and back to the old bestie softy days.

After that they went to another beach where there were lots of water sports. First one was motor boats. RagLak on one boat and MaNan on another. Manik and laksh were going to drive and girls were seated on the backseat hugging them from behind.

 Manik and laksh were going to drive and girls were seated on the backseat hugging them from behind

Manik - laksh ho jaaye race?

Laksh - ho jaaye!!!

Nandini - to ho jaau ready haarne ke liye

Ragini - lets see who wins and who looses (with attitude)

Manik - 1

Laksh - 2

Nandini - 3 and

Ragini - Gooo!!!!

And zupppp both the boats were in the waters of goa. They were already wet. The girls hid their faces in the boys back due to the force of water.

Laksh overtook manik making ragini jump in excitement. She showed her tongue to MaNan and teased them just like a 5 year old and nandini was too angry on manik for being behind.

Nandini - manik jaldi chlao naa woh log jeet jaayenge (cribbing)

Manik - arre he is too fast

Nandini - toh tum bhi ho jaao

Manik - okay baba

And manik increased the speed. Finally MaNan overtook RagLak. Now the scene was reverse now ragini was angry and nandini teasing. And finally the adventure ended with laksh winning it. RagLak were dancing around MaNan.