SPECIAL EPISODE

Few years later

Ragini was sleeping peacefully in laksh's embrace when sunlight crept in her room slowly disturbing her peaceful sleep. To avoid the light she hid in laksh's embrace whdn both of them woke up suddenly due to the loud noice of alarm.

Laksh - yaar ragini itna zor kaa alarm kaun rakhta hai yaar

And he went off to sleep again but was woken up by ragini

Laksh - ab kya hai yaar?

Ragini - kia kaun kaun uthayega?

Laksh - (extra sweetly) yaar softy please aaj usse tum utha do naa kal raat main bohat late suya hoon issliye mujhe bohat neend aa rahi hai.

Ragini - bestie jitni late tum soye they naa (angry) utna hi late main bhi soyi thi.... Ab jaao waise bhi madam tumhari kissi ke bina uthegi nahi.

Laksh - fine....

Laksh went to kia's room

The moment he saw kia his grumpy face turned into a beautiful smile.

He went mear his daughter and adored her. He caressed her forehead for sometime which made her smile, though she was sleeping but she could sense her dadda's touch.
He then kissed her forehead which made her open her eyes and smile to the fullest.

Kia - Good Morning Dadda.........

She got uo and threw her arms open for her dadda to hug her which laksh obliged

This was the best part of his morning. The happiness on her face every morning seeing her dadda waking her up and the cheer in her voice seeing him was something which made his morning.

Laksh - good morning bacha

Kia - i love you dadda...

Laksh - dadda loves you too

Ragini - saara pyaar sirf dadda ke liye? Mumma ko kuch nahi

Kia made annoyed face.

Kia - dadda tell mumma i am not talking to her....

Ragini - kyu?

Kia - dadda she shouted at me kal aur woh bhi itna zor se.

Ragini held her ears amd sat beside her.

Ragini - sorry!

Kia - next time nahi daantoge?

Ragini - bilkul nahi (kia smiled) agar apne apna homework time par finish kar diya toh... (Her smile faded)

Kia - dadda see naa......(crying face)

Laksh - (made her sit on his lap) beta mumma naa dadda ko bhi daant ti hai toh aap toh......

Ragini threw a pillow on him before he could complete. Kia sat beside ragini laughing.

Ragini - kya kaha tumne..... Firse kehna zra

Laksh threw the pillow back but it hit kia.... And all 3 were playing pillow fight now.

--------+-----------

Ragini and annapoorna was making breakfast for everyone while laksh was getting ready for office and durga prasad was helping kia in her project.

Laksh - (from the room) SOFTY!!!!
Mera wallet nahi mil raha.....

Ragini rolled her eyes while Ap smiled and asked her to go.

Ragini - Aa rahi hoon

----------