PART 11 - There for each other!

Ragini - laksh its fine you can tell me i am strong enough too handle myself. You have trained me enough for that (the last sentence came as a taunt to him)

Laksh just looked at her listening to her. He felt guilty listening too her taunt but something more important was going in his mind right now.

Laksh didn't know what to do being a lawyer he was so clear with what to do and too sharp with his decisions but here he was not sure whether he is right or not because he did not want to hurt his softy and he cannot take that risk.

While Ragini just waited for him to speak as she knew it was difficult for him as she had no doubt about how much he loved her. She knew it from the start, yaa when he said those words about her to kavya that he does not love her that was the only time her mind took over her heart but from the time swara told her about laksh's point of view her heart finally won. She still remembers when swara explained her the entire thing, how did she react. She was soo happy that what laksh said was not true, he did love her but soon happiness was taken over by anger.

Flashback

(Ragini's thoughts)

He took such a big decision all by himself? Not even for once he thought how am i going to live without him? Will I be happy with this life or not? But why will he think like this naa he has the copyright of taking right decisions for everyone and i am always wrong - that's what he exactly thinks but no Mr. Laksh Maheshwari this time you are wrong ,so wrong that.....(she was so angry that could not even speak. She looked beside her where there was a vase, she angrily pushed it, which resulted in breaking of the vase by falling down) this time you will pay for this laksh.... (tears were flowing down continuously) one mistake broke US!!!! Broke 2 people who were One, broke those 2 friends who were inseparable, they knew every single detail about each other but what did he do hid such a big thing from me. He for once did not trust me. Areeee ek baar bol dete ke 'softy do it for me, i want to see you there - at the top' without even thinking for once i would have agreed but no you will choose the difficult part.... (she threw the bedsheet and pillows from the bed in anger. She then sat down on the floor crying badly hugging her knees.) I will never forgive you for breaking us laksh.... Never!!! And mumma? How could she not think about this? They call me immature and what they did was so mature naa? Now i will be so engrossed in my career that i won't give them a single minute.... (determined)

Flashback ends

After that day she started living her life as she knew that her bestie loved her, he was not lying. She was no more sad or heartbroken, she was just angry on him for not trusting her and breaking them apart.

She never thought that one news of her mother will make her forget everything.

Here laksh finally decided to tell her as today or tomorrow she will come to know about it and more over it was about her mother ,so she had all the rights to know about her. He was trying to find a way in which she would be hurt least. Finally he gathered the courage and held her hand which was still placed on his thighs bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked at him and he squeezed her hand a bit to give her assurance that he is there beside her. She did not leave his eyes for a second. He took a deep breath and spoke.

Laksh - woh doctor told ke mumma is fine (ragini smiled hearing this but it faded soon as his next words were what she did not wished to hear) but... Her heart is a bit weak and that was the reason why she is here... She could not take your...... (he stopped as he did not want to say as he knew it would hurt her. Both were looking in each others eyes. Laksh took her other hand and then said holding her both hands) ignorance.... (a tear left her eyes. He tightened his grip on her hands and nodded in no) but doctor also said that there are chances for her to be fine again. They are calling the best doctor ,who will be soon here and start the treatment.