PART 19 - Tu Joh Kahe

The above song is exactly same just the singer and lyrics writer is manik and as seen in the video he has acted to. This would be one of the hit songs and Ragini's personal favourite one.

Ragini caressed the word RagLak written on the guitar with utmost love. She closed her eyes and her mind took her to last night's memory

Flashback

Laksh enters Ragini's room through the door after a really long time.

Ragini - oh my god!!! (shocked)

Laksh - kya hua?

Ragini keeps silence and checks the temperature of his forehead with the back of her palm.

Laksh - softy hua kya??? (irritated)

Ragini - (looking at him in shock) Laksh Maheshwari, Ragini Singhania ke room mein 'door' (finger quoting the word door) se aaye hai

She made an appreciated face.

Laksh - (bored face) so funny!!!

Ragini - acha batao aaj yeh miracle kaise?

Laksh with excitement taking out his guitar which he was hiding from Ragini behind him.

Laksh - (showing the guitar with excitement) aise!!!

Ragini - (looking at it) oh shit!!  Yeh toh wohi guitar hai joh maine tumhe tumhare birthday pr diya... On our first date!!

She was damn excited and took it from him and caressed it seeing RagLak written on it and smiled remembering all their moments while he happily nodded looking at her and feeling content by her happiness.

Ragini - you still have it??

Laksh - obviously i will have it till my last breath.

Ragini - i am impressed...

Laksh - i know (raising his imaginary collar with attitude)

Ragini laughed and hit his shoulder.

Ragini - kitna drama karte ho naa tum.

Laksh - ab puchogi nahi main isse kyu laaye hoon?

Ragini - kyu?

Laksh turned her the other way and held the guitar in front of her while he came closure to her from behind placing his chin over her shoulders.

Laksh - so that you can play a song for me!!!! Only ME!

Ragini - uhmmm... (she turned in his hold, still she was in between him and guitar but facing him) i would love to but (pushing him a little away) Not Now....

Laksh - (shocked) but why?

Ragini - kyuki i am damn tired and i want to sleep. I will play it someother day.