PART 28 - Fun Filled Times❤

Their rooms were interconnected. All of them changed and were all fresh. The girls were setting the bags and chit chatting on random things and were enjoying their girls time when their was a knock on the door, actually it wasn't a knock but someone was banging the door. Both of them got scared.

Ragini - tum ruko main dekhti hoon.

Nandini - wait

She took a bat which they had brought.

Nandini - ab chalo

They opened the door and were releived to see ManLak there. The boys literally invaded the room and jumped on the bed. They lied down on the bed.

Ragini - tum log Yaha kya kar rahe ho?  And aise koi knock karta hai kya? Bta hai hum kitna darr gye they....

She was continuously scolding them but do you think they were listening?  They were busy playing a game on their phones online as a team. Both of them were lying on their stomach.

Ragini - laksh manik main deewaro se baat nahi karr rahi.... (anger at top level)

Laksh - toh humne kab kaha tum deewaro se baat kar rahi ho......   Areee manik Bach.....

Manik - ohhh shittt....

Laksh - kya kar Raha hai yaar dhyaan dena

Manik - arre yeh teri girlfriend distract kar rahi hai chilla kar.

Laksh - ab focus kar.

Nandini - tum dono ko hi khelna hai toh humare room mein aakar humme kyu pareshaan kar rahe ho?

Ragini - exactly niklo yaha se (pulling them up) chalo get out.

Laksh - aree yaar sirf 2 min bas khatam ho gya.

Ragini - fine... (releasing a deep breath)

Finally after few minutes the guys completed their game and returned to girls.

Laksh - soo girls what's the plan?

NanRag - (together caressing their stomach) bhook lagi hai

ManLak laughed looking at their puppy eyes and cute antics.

Laksh - toh chalo fir dinner ke liye.

Manik - bagha beach ke pass ek restaurant hai toh wohi par chalte hai and uske baad sidha beach par.

NanRag - Yeahhhh!!!

Ragini - toh chalo naa what are we waiting for

And she walked ahead in full attitude.

Nandini - exactly

Nandini followed Ragini. The guys looked at each other mentally face palming themselves and then followed the girls.

They all had dinner with lots of leg pulling and masti.

After dinner they all walked towards the beach. The water sparkled like crystals during the night time. It was such a beautiful sight to watch. The weather was also very soothing and pleasant. For a little while MaNan and RagLak went in different directions to enjoy some private time.

RagLak walked hand in hand near the water. Both stepped inside the water and felt the cold icy water running over their feet. Laksh pulled Ragini in front of him and back hugged her placing his chin over her shoulder making Ragini smile to the fullest.

Ragini's eyes were closed feeling the moment - perfect weather, perfect breeze, perfect background, perfect person and perfect place to be - in laksh's arms.