Chapter 20 - Round three (Lemon)

(Take note that this chapter has some mature scenes! Enjoy! xx)

Four days went since the last time she heard from Ban and she was relieved, thinking he might have given up. Her heart stopped as she heard a knocking on the door.

She went to open it and there stood Ryu.

"Surprise!" He smiled and pulled her into a hug spinning her around.

"Ryu... Hi!" She gave him a quick smile hiding her nervousness. She still hadn't told him about the flowers and notes from Ban.

He chuckled "You sure do look surprised. I missed you so I thought I'd come to see you on my day off. I'm actually doing some work here with this up and coming model."

"I see that's nice" She smiled.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Ryu went to get it before (Y/N) could stop him and in went the deliverers who dropped off, not one, but three different types of flowers.

He looked at her surprised and for some reason (Y/N) did the dumbest thing she could think of.

She lied to him.

"Oh these?" She laughed nervously. "They're from the band thanking me for helping them out" she said while discreetly stealing the card and the attached notes and putting them away.

"All of the members?" He asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Of course" She smiled.

"Alright then" He chuckled while walking over to her. "I missed you" He said and leaned in for a kiss.

---------

Ban kept checking his phone for a text from (Y/N) but this time she wasn't saying anything.

"I can't have actually pissed her off right?" He thought while resting his chin in his hand.

Then he decided he was going to visit her hotel room (She and all band members stays at the same hotel) While walking down the hallway he ignored the texts he was getting from Meliodas who pleaded with him to back off for a bit and give (Y/N) space.

Once he reached (Y/N)'s room he saw something that caused his blood to boil.

"Do not disturb"

He was trying his hardest not to burst trough the door and grab her with him, but not before beating that man to a pulp. But if he did she would never speak to him again.
He decided to go down to the hotel bar to calm himself down with a drink.

----------

"I'm sorry I guess I'm just having an off day" (Y/N) said sheepishly.

Ryu sighed "It's been like this for some time now. Are you sure everything's alright?"

"Yes of course. Like I said I guess I'm just stressed out from work" She couldn't tell him that the real reason she wasn't in the mood was because she couldn't get a certain pair of scarlet eyes out of her head. It was like he was a curse who had destroyed everything she thought she was familiar with . He was unfolding something strange inside of her. Something dangerous.

"Okay look. I don't like the fact that I seem to be the only one trying lately and you won't even respect me enough to tell me what is wrong with you. So I think we should, I don't know. Maybe take a break until you come back to Tokyo?"

"A break? What's that suppose to mean?" She narrowed her eyes at him. Main reason people ever say that is to get an opportunity to sleep with someone else.