Chapter 4.

Watch the video.

I'll Fight For You chp 4 Emotionally destroyed

Sonic's POV

It's been a month since the kiss with amy. So much has changed.Everytime i see amy we always end up arguing and screaming at eachother.The gang doesn't speak to me anymore as do i. They all keep calling me a jerk and all names under the sun, even my lil bro. He says i'm no good for amy that she needs some to love and care for her someone like HIM, the faker. Ever since last week i've been nothing but a wreck.

1 week ealier.

I thought it was about time to head back to class i haven't been to class for weeks, it's just been really hard to put aside my feelings for amy right now. I mean that kiss MEANT EVERYTHING to me and she what does amy do "Sorry sonic i have a boyfriend" ugh.

These last weeks i've been nothing but a wreck emotionally and physically. It's not like me to show my true self the proper sonic the hedgehog not the hero of mobius, the sonic that amy feel in love with, the normal sonic.

I turned the corner heading to the classroom but suddenly bumped into someone

"ugh i'm so sorry" I rubbed my head ow my god that was sore

"Nah no problem it was-" 

"SONIC"

"AAHH AMY.....um hey how you doing"

"Sorry sonic i have to-" I quickly reached for her haand before she left

"Wait we really need to talk we can't keep going on with this. I CAN'T keep going on with this" I know i sound desperate but i really just want go back to friends

"Sonic i can't, it's akward between you and me"

"It doesn't have to be can we just start over as friends"

"COME ON IS THAT ALL I'M GOING TO BE TO YOU SONIC"

"WHAT THE HELL AMY I'M TRYING TO MAKE UP....wait what do you mean by that"

Amy's POV

I will admit things have been weird between my and sonic and i just made it worst come on amy come on. Things with shadow have not been going great, it's never been going great. He never wants to hang out with me, the onlt time i really see him is when he shows ofv to his friends by kissing me infront of them.

"Amy will you please just tell me what's wrong if not as a friend then as an old team member who is concerned. I've seen the way you've been acting the last week and i know it's not because of the intimate moment we shared so please tell me what is it" He sound so concerned it actually gave me a fright no one has ever express so much feeling for me the way sonic has......my old love......maybe there is still something there for sonic.

"No sonic everything is fine okay"

"Are you sure"

"YES WOULD YOU DROP IT AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU EVER CARE FOR ME SONIC"

"COME ON AMY I WAS ONLY ASKING YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TURNING THE CONVERSATION INTO AN ARGUMENT"

"YOU KNOW WHAT SONIC GO AWAY GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE"

"GLAD TO HAVE AN AWESOME TIME WITH YOUR SO CALLED BOYFRIEND BUT ASK YOURSELF AMY ARE YOU HAPPY WITH HIM"

"Are you happy with him more happy than the time we used to spent together, amy i just want things to go back to the way it was me and you. Sonikku and Ames"

Present time Amy's POV

The argument me and sonic had last week i can't get it out of my head.