Chapter 18

Video will be here soon.

10 years later

Normal pov

it was a lovely day, the sun was shining and the birds were singing. This was the happiest day of amy's life, as this was the day she was finally marrying the hedgehog of her dreams. the one and only sonic the hedgehog.

"I still can't believe this is happening to you amy, i mean after everything that has happened i thought you'd be over sonic". Rouge said unsure about this marriage.

"But look at what everything sonic has done to make it up to amy". Cream piped up, trying to defend sonic.

"Yeah you've got to give him credit rouge plus look at how happy they are". Blaze added to the conversation.

"Rouge you know you are like a big sister to me and i understand you are wary but i've forgave sonic and i love him so much, plus i know sonic still feels guilty but he has done so much to make it up to me" Amy said as she came out her dressing room.

For a moment the room became silent because the girls were dumbfounded by how beautiful amy was, she literally looked like an angle as she was glowing with happiness.

"You are so beautiful amy" all the girls said at once as they sighed.

"how long do we have until the wedding". Amy was so excited but also nervous but all she knew was that she wants to marry sonic.

"We have 10 minutes left dear, lets finish off the rest of your make-up". Vanilla said as she moved amy towards the mirror.

With sonic

"I can't believe my brother is getting married". Tails shouted out with excitment

"are you nervous". shadow asked

"not really, i just can't wait to marry amy and start a family". sonic replied with a huge smile

"Are you going to be okay though shadow because i knew you liked amy in the past". Sonic placed his right hand on shadow's left shoulder

"It's been 10 years sonic i'm over it, now lets get you down to the alter and get you married". Shadow smiled and brushed away his hand.

The boys started to walk down to the alter but sonic felt a massive hand stop him. sonic turned around and saw it was his good friend knuckles.

"Sonic i need to say this, i know i say this alot to you but you better not hurt amy again or else you will be dealing with me". Knuckles looked dead serious but then smiled and said

"Amy loves you and i know you truly love amy as well, i wish you both happiness but please no more pain"

Sonic placed both his handed on his shoulders "i promise to make her happy for the rest of my life, now come on lets get me married man". Sonic smiled and walked off with knuckles.

Sonic's pov

it's time for the wedding to begin, some men would be super nervous at this point but not me i'm so excited for this new beginning. i hear the music play, i see everyone start to stand up and then walking through the doors i see a goddess in a white dress.

I feel like a knife has stabbed me straight through my heart, it was an unusual feeling i've never felt before. As amy slowly walked down the aisle with vector, my heart couldn't stop accelerating.

Amy finally reached the alter, vector pecked her check and gave her away. Amy walked up the stairs and stood beside me.

"You look stunning ames". I gave her a seductive smile "just wait for tonight" i winked at her