Chapter 9.

Watch the video.

I'll Fight For You Chp 9 Have It Your Way

Sonic's POV

We made it just on time before the bell rang and collage began. I decided to go to class today since me and amy made up, Mrs Larka looked really surprised to actually see me in her class. I gave her a smile and nodded towards and stuck my thumb up, letting her know that we are okay.

I sat down in my seat beside amy eager to learn. I don't feel awkward at all with amy now, in fact i feel amazing, uplifted. She's finally gonna dumped that jerk shadow and go back out with me, where she belongs. Amy belongs with me and i her. I can't believe she thought shadow could replace me, ha me the fastest thing alive, lover of chilidogs and lets not forget my dashing good looks.

"Alright class you all know there's a dance coming up" Mrs Larka started to speak so we can all shut up

"The people in charge wants me to pick some people to sing at it but they will come by and see for themselves, so give it your all" She said with a huge smile on her face

I saw amy sticking her hand up. "Mrs when are they coming" She says in her sweet, soothing voice. Man i am crazy in love with her. More than she knows

"Glad you asked Amy, After break so lets get practising. You can either write a new song now or practised a song you've already wrote." Mrs Larka states, I can't help feel that she's looking more at me when she says that than anybody else.

Amy's POV

Oh that god it's break i was getting really annoyed trying to write my own song. Mrs says i'm lacking emotions so i'm trying to put emotion into it and even with sonic helping i still can't do it. Uh one problem at a time, first i need to break up with shadow.

I saw shadow standing by his locker, with him leaning on one legs against the locker like bad boys do in movies. I slowly approached him, he seems really pissed off for some strange reason. I walked towards him and stopped in front of him.

"Hey shadow, look we need to talk"

"What the hell do you wanna talk about, oh i don't know maybe that little stunt you did in the cafe this morning" He looked at me with his cold, dead red ruby eyes

"What the hell amy, you're my girlfriend, you belong to me" Shadow said as if i was his possession

"WHAT, shadow i'm not some trophy girl that you can show off in front off your friends, I'm sick and tired off being used like that" I was raging now, How dare he say that to my face

"If you even dare think about dumping me, i'll break your sweet little childhood lover. And you know damn well i'm not joking" He sounded so cold blooded, as he walked slowly towards me.

Shadow backed me into the lockers at the other side of the hall and pinned me in place. I don't know what to do cause i know sonic isn't as strong as shadow, so i have to stay with shadow in order to protect sonic. Shadow's lips met mine's rather harshly. God how i hate his kisses.

Sonic's POV

Where are you amy the auditions are away to start. Seriously where can she be. I travelled down the hallway and turned right only to see shadow and amy making out. Are you freaking kidding me, is she playing with me or something. Amy says she wants me, she kisses me, only so that she....Uh this is really confusing me.

I've had enough of this i'm done. Have it your way amy, love that faker instead of me hell fucking marry him for all i care i'm done. I walked back the way i came from ready to nail this audition, I'm done with trying to love you amy so now i'm focusing on me and my music.

Normal POV

Sonic walks into the massive music hall where the auditions were at. A girl from the dance group called for him to come up on stage. Sonic slowly walked up to the stage, once on the stage he stared out to the crowd and spotted amy sitting near the back. He took a deep breath and began to sing.

You can call me fantastic Mr. Black
Give me a damn cigarette
Swallowing my regrets
With Jack Daniels, on my breath

I need that therapy, that melody
I'm drowning in my sympathy
Doctor can you un-break me

Sonic looks towards amy. Amy meets his eyes, as she does she can see thers's something not right

Because I fell in love
Yes I fell in love
But wasn't good enough
For us

She's got that devil touch
That apocalyptic lust
I swear I'm not a sinner
I'm just beautifully broken

Sonic was at his breaking point, he didn't give a damn if he cried in front of everyone, he was heartbroken. How can the only girl that he loved with all his heart toy with him.

Now there's a darkness deep in me
I keep falling asleep
To these wicked dreams
Can't fight the darkness deep in me
It's where she likes to keep
Haunting my wicked dreams

Once sonic stopped singing everyone rose from their seats and a huge amount of whistling and cheering came.

Sonic's POV

Looks like i did cry. Right that's the last time you cry for amy sonic, this is it time to give up on amy once and for all. I made my way to the exit but was stopped when amy blocked my way

"That was beautiful sonic" She looked at me with a smile on her face. She makes me sick, how can she look at me like that and not feel guilty.

"Thanks, now can you please move" I can't stand to even look at you amy

"Hey what's wrong sonic" She bubbly said

"You know what" I looked her dead in the eyes. "You make me sick, how the hell can you even look at me and not feel guilty. You think it's funny toying with me and then just run back to shadow and laugh about it"

"What...Where is this coming from" She looked confused with what i said. What a fake

"You said you were going to break up with shadow but no i find you making out with him, I'm done amy" My fist were now in a ball

"I was going to break up with him but then things got complicated sonic" She looked me dead in the eyes but i wasn't having it and broke the eye contact

I looked down to my red shoes "I'm done amy, i've had enough of this"

"What does that mean.Sonic." I could hear her voice trembling now

I raised my head up and looked at her " I'm done trying to love you and then getting hurt afterwards. Amy i can't keep letting you hurt me, So this is it. I'm done." I walked passed her into the hall. I could hear her screaming at me 'Fine HAVE IT YOUR WAY'. I've made the right decision. This way no one gets hurt.

https://sta.sh/01g5omii7vds