Chapter 15

Video will be here soon.

I'll fight for you chp 15 Turning Point

Sonic and Amy arrive at the dance at the same time. They exchanged awkward glances at each other both annoyed that they came to the dance with someone else. Sonic led sally to the dance floor while amy led shadow over to the mini bar.

Amy stared at sonic and sally dancing. She thought to herself that fate is cruel. Shadow placed his hand on her shoulder and started to talk.

"You still love him don't you". He turned amy around so she was looking at him.

"Yes". She whispered loud enough for shadow to hear.

"What is wrong with you two, you dated before so why is it so hard to get back together when you both clearly love each other". Shadow said in an annoyed tone.

"You two are too stubborn for your own good. Just apologise and be done with all this drama". Shadow moved his hand to lift amy's head up to look at him.

"Amy you love him so fight for the love that you deserve, sonic fought for 14 years now it's your turn to battle against sonic's stubbornness". Shadow offered her a small smile.

"I'm sorry shadow". Amy held his hand that touched her face.

"It's alright, now go win your man. I believe that you are singing tonight so do it then". Shadow took his hand away and walked off.

However from across the room sonic was staring at amy and saw the "romantic" interaction they had and huffed. Sally noticed this but decided to ignore it because she knew what the problem was. Sall stopped dancing and looked at sonic.

"Sonic i need to say something". Her eyes were full of pain and despair.

"what is it sal". Sonic stared deep into her eyes.

"i can't deal with this anymore, you don't love me, you never did". Sally looked to the side away from sonic's eyes.

"what you talking about of course i-"

"NO YOU DON'T, sonic you want to be with amy not me". Sally screamed drawing attention to a small group of people.

"Yeah but-". Sonic looked panicked

"No buts sonic. I think we should end our play pretend and move on". Sally removed herself from sonic's body.

"But sally i want to be with you". Sonic tried to grab her hands but she pulled them away.

"But sonic i want to be with someone who loves me, That's it. we are finished". Sally sobbed as she walked away.

Sonic's POV

Fuck sake. Sally was my only chance to move on. She's right though i do want to be with amy but she clearly doesn't want to be with me. I saw what happened between her and shadow.

"Sonic it's time". I heard kernavous shout over to me.

"Time for what ?".

"For us to sing duh"

"We don't sing til an hour after the dance starts". I looked at him like he was crazy

"And it has been an hour, has all that dancing with sally slowed your mind down"

"Sorry but i'm not in the mood". I gave him a sad smile

"Why ? what happened ?". He gave me his full attention

"Sally broke up with me because i still want amy but amy doesn't want me, she's with shadow now for real". I looked over towards amy and shadow who were laughing about something.