Chapter 14

Video will be here soon.

I'll fight for you chp 14 Moonlight Dance pt 3

Sonic's POV

AAAAHHHHH why did that have to happen, I should've fought harder for us instead of giving up and moving onto sally. Sally's great like but i just don't love her the way that i love amy.

Amy's POV

I want sonic back. Why didn't i just leave shadow straight away. Why do i have to be insecure.

Normal POV.

Amy picks up her guitar and starts to sings lyrics that are flowing through her mind.

Baby I'm so tired, ohhh
Of you keeping quiet, ohhh

Sonic is sitting in the park under an old oak tree. He listens to the wind, he decides to start singing random lyrics as well.

I feel the anger cutting slowly through my heart
and it burns like fire, ohhh

Sonic & amy :
I can sense the violence
Deep within your silence
Couldn't we just go back to before?
You put this love in danger
Treat me like a stranger
Nothing like the one I used to know

I wanna break the ice
But you keep acting cold
You gotta say something
Say something (Say something)
Can we make this right?
There's millions things I'm told
You gotta say something
Say something (Say something)
Say something now
Say something now, yeah

Amy:
Already left my guard down, ohhh
You need to open up now, ohhh

Sonic:
I feel the desperation crawling up my veins
And it makes my heart pound, ohh

Sonic & amy:
I can sense the violence
Deep within your silence
Couldn't we just go back to before?
You put this love in danger
Treat me like a stranger
Nothing like the one I used to know

I wanna break the ice
But you keep acting cold
You gotta say something
Say something (Say something)
Can we make this right?
There's millions things I'm told
You gotta say something
Say something (Say something)
Say something now

Ohhh
Ohhh
Ohhh

Tick tock, Tick tock
Soon it's gonna be too late
Tick tock, tick tock
So baby don't you let me wait
Tick tock, tick tock
Everything could be alright
Tick tock, tick tock
But you're just letting time go by

I wanna break the ice
But you keep acting cold
You gotta say something
Say something (Say something)
Can we make this right?
There's millions things I'm told
You gotta say something
Say something (Say something)
Say something now

Ohhh
Ohhh
Ohhh

Say something now
Say something now

Sonic gets up from the ground and starts walking home to get ready for the Moonlight Dance. He looks back in the direction of amy's apartment and sighs.

Amy gets up off her bed and places her guitar down and walks over to the window and stares down at the park. She sees sonic looking in her direction and sighs.

"I love you sonic". Amy closes her eyes and sighs deeply.

Sonic's POV

Okay time to go pick sally up. It's 7 pm and i'm putting on the final piece to my suit. I hate wearing clothes but i have to for this one occasion. Every since i came back from speaking with amy, i can't get our conversion out of my head. I turned into dark sonic right in front of her, i'm just glad i didn't hurt her.

"hey sonic me and Rozu are away now". I turned to see Kernavous wearing a white suit with a red rose in his pocket. He suits it, it goes well with his rugged looks. Next to him i see Rozu in a lovely green dress that goes very well with a brown fur and emerald eye, i also see that see has a red rose in her hair.

"okay i'll see you two later at the dance, i'm away to go pick up sally". I gave them a smile before i walked out the house.

"Sonic there's a rose here for you to give to your special someone". Kernavous shouted down to me. I don't have a special someone anymore, i lost her forever.

"It's alright keep it, i don't need it". I shouted back to him before i ran of to sally's house.

Amy's POV

Okay i'm nearly finished just have to put my headband on and then i'm done. I walked over to the mirror and stared at myself, not too shabby if i do say so myself. I decided to wear a pink dress that flowed down to knee height, i also decided to have wavy hair for tonight instead of straighten them.

I made my way to the living room to wait for shadow to pick me up.

Sonic's POV

I knocked on sally's door and waited her to open it. As soon as the door opened i saw her in a beautiful blue dress, it made her aqua eyes stand out and made her look gorgeous,

"You look amazing sal". I save her my trademark grin and thumb up.

"Thanks sonic". She said as she looked down to her feet. She looks upset about something.

"You ready to go". I offered my hand to her.

"Yeah let's get this over and done with". She gave me a smile and took my hand.

It was a quiet walk to the college but i didn't mind it allowed me to get lost in my thoughts.

Amy's POV

I opened my door and there stood shadow holding a blue rose.

"Hey there i got you a blue rose, i thought it would be a change of pace than getting red roses all the time". He gave me a smile as i stared at the rose.

Blue, Why did you pick a blue rose shadow. Blue is the colour i'm feeling and blue is the colour of my love that i lost.

"thanks shadow, it's a lovely thought". I gave him a weak smile and grab the rose from him and went to put it in a vase.

"your welcome, are you ready to go relive prom all over again". Shadow offered me his had.

I gladly accepted it. "Yeah but it seems weird that the dance committee wanted to have a redo of prom".

"I know but it's seems fun plus i get to take you again". He gave me a smirk as i laughed at him.

"our first prom was terrible, you didn't know how to dance so we just spun around in circles for most of the night". I giggled as i recalled that night. It was really fun.

"Well don't ya worry i can dance now. i've had 4 years to practice". Shadow squeezed my hand gently and let out a chuckle.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see shall we".

The rest of the walk was quiet, i gently squeezed shadow's hand as i let my thoughts take over my mind.

https://sta.sh/0cfx3c0av1