kim taehyung ;; over and over again pt 2

"y/n i-"

"you don't have to explain yourself taehyung. there's no excuse for what i saw." you say coldly.

"i-i" taehyung stuttered, making you sigh.

"im packing my things, don't you fucking dare try to stop me or touch me."

you fast walked past him but then he grabbed your hand.

you turned your head back around and gave him a deadly glare.

"please i know what i did was wrong a-and i promise not to ever do it again y/n i swear." his voice was pleading.

you struggled let go of his grip but then he pulled you towards him, making your head crash against his chest.

you were a huge fool for taehyung.

even at a time like this you couldn't but help feel trapped under his touch.

"please..." his voice cracked and you knew he was crying but didn't look up, too afraid that if you looked into his eyes you would forgive him over and over again like you always did.

"you-you did this when i was gone,"

"i can't believe you." your voice became hoarse as the lump in your throat appeared.

"i know y/n, im such a fuck up and im sorry, i don't know why i even decided to hook up with her when you were always here by my side."

you sighed as i felt his grip on you go tighter, afraid to let you go.

you started sobbing, not caring if he heard.

"please y/n im begging you..." he whispered.

you threw his arms off of you and threw his phone, which were still in your hands, at him.

he fails to catch it letting it fall on the floor, leaving a crack.

"n-no" you said as you wiped your tears with you hands.

"i-i.." you stopped your sentence as you started hiccuping, which was a habit of yours when you cried hard.

"i waited for you taehyung. i loved you more than i could ever love anything, and in the end it only came back to bite me in the ass."

"everything you did behind my back that caused me pain was a consequence for loving you."

"i supported you all these years and i tried keeping my sadness in just for you, do you know how it feels to know that none of it mattered?"

now when i say that you were crushed, i don't mean it in a cliche way of oh she's terribly sad, i mean,

you didn't even know yourself because the person you thought you were, never was good enough in the end for taehyung.

you knew you should've left his bullshit as soon as it happened but you stayed, why?

because you couldn't stop loving him, no matter how hard you tried.

you gave him your heart and in the end, he ripped it into shreds obviously not caring whatsoever.

"im going." you whispered as you gave him a sad smile.

you sipped your coffee as you listened to the chatter of the people in the cafe.

it has been months since you left taehyung, and it wasn't easy at all.

there were days where you would cry alone in your bed wondering if you were ever good enough,

days were you would almost go back to his house just so you be back in his embrace one last time.

but those days were over.

each day, you took pieces of your shattered heart that taehyung crushed and slowly put them back together.

you heard a bell ring and saw the cafe doors open.

you saw him walking towards you and smiled.

he kissed your forehead before sitting across from you.

you took a deep breath.

"hi jungkook."

A/N

OOOOOOOOOF THAT ENDING THO YES BITCH FORGET ABOUT TAEHOEYUNG 🤧😍😍

ALSO IM SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS GUYS PLEASE BARE WITH ME

lmao do you guys like the stories im writing so far?

your comment + vote + support really inspires me to write more and create even more stories so i would really appreciate feedback !! 💓💓

should i write a sequel to this?

Ik it won't be angst, more fluff but just asking