kim taehyung ;; annoying

you smiled as you finished packing all the homemade food you made for your boyfriend and his group.

they always compliment my food so ill just make this a surprise

you could feel your excitement getting bigger by each moment passing as you walked through the big hit building. you were at their practice room where they usually dance.

you were about to open the door before you heard taehyung speaking.

"i don't know lately. y/n has been clingy and annoying and im just really stressed. god i wish she could shut up for a moment." your heart shattered as you heard this. slowly you put the homemade meal you had prepared for all the members by the door.

you didn't even wanna see taehyung at this moment.

all you knew was that you had to get out the building ASAP. otherwise the tears that threatened to spill out your eyes would come pouring down.

10 minutes later, you came back home and decided that you needed to take a break from everything. your relationship with taehyung had been rocky for the past few days and this had made it worse.

just when you thought things were getting better.

you wiped a tear as you packed some of your belongings in a bag. you didn't know if you wanted to move out but you knew you just had to leave for a while.

"pathetic..." you muttered to yourself because of the tears that were on your cheek.

finally when you finished, you had taken everything you packed and left, heading to a hotel nearby.

Taehyung's POV

"dude she's your girlfriend. are you sure you mean that?" yoongi's warning tone snapped the bad mood i was in out of me.

i closed my eyes and shook my head.

"sorry. i don't mean that, y/n is amazing but it's just that she wants us to do things when im busy and i can't. and to top it off things haven't been the best between us lately and the comeback is getting stressful." i felt namjoon's hand on my back, patting it in a comforting manner.

"we'll get through this together. don't worry." i nodded and jin lifted his head up from his phone and looked around, making all of us confused.

"i smell something good, did any of yall bring anything?" we all got up and i walked towards the door to go to the restroom.

"no but im starving..." i muttered and opened the door. i looked down and saw a bag filled with delicious smelling food. i squatted down and looked at the note. my mouth opened in surprise once i realized it was from y/n.

i know you guys are working hard in the studio and practice room so i made some food. hope it isn't that bad. love you.
- y/n

how come she didn't bother to say hi or even come in the room?

•••

i sighed as i opened the door and closed it, my body was exhausted from practice and i wanted to sleep so bad.

silence filled the apartment and i found it strange. usually y/n would be watching tv as she waited for me.

maybe she's asleep? still strange.

i took a look around and nothing seemed out of order. i walked inside the room that y/n and i shared.

the pictures of us were still hung up and some of her belongings were on the table but still she wasn't in the apartment.

i shrugged.

she must've went out without telling me.

after taking a shower, i came back in the room and my insides started to freak out once i realized that y/n had still not returned home. it was 1 am.

i went to the closet to put on some clothes and that's when i realized all her clothes were gone. my mouth opened in surprise and i felt the tears spring in my eyes.

no, no, no, this can't be happening.

i immediately went to my phone and tried texting her, only to find that she had blocked my number.

finally i collapsed on the bed that we had once shared and sobbed.

A/N
heya i made this short chapter bc i haven't updated in a while :((