kim namjoon ;; one night stand pt 2

김 남준
"I messed up."

2 WEEKS LATER

2 WEEKS LATER

Everyone looked at me with pity and I hated every single bit of it. I didn't want their pit. It just reminded me of how stupid Namjoon made me look.

love makes us do stupid things.

I shut myself from the world, I ignored the texts, calls, and voice mails from family and friends. I didn't want to hear another person telling me how sorry they are and that things would get better.

I don't believe any of that bullshit. If things would get better soon then why is this unbearable pain in my heart?

Why does it feel like it's never going away because the one person I loved and dedicated my life to the most, betrayed me in the worst way possible?

I bit my lip trying to keep in the tears from exploding, once more. I've been crying so much that I became so dehydrated and too weak to even get out of bed and eat. Not like I had an appetite lately.

I heard a knock on the door and groaned as I got up and instantly felt a bit dizzy and my vision get darker. I used the wall as support to get to the front door.

I opened the door and immediately frowned and tried to shut it but he was too quick.

Namjoon stuck his foot in before the door could fully shut and used his strength to open the door, letting himself in.

"What the fuck do you want, Namjoon?" I crossed my arms and glared at him while we awkwardly cleared his voice.

"Well, um I wanted to..." before he could finish his sentence I interrupted him

"To do what? To apologize for lying to me for 2 fucking years? To lie to me again? To break up with me? What did you come to here to fucking do!?" I spat the words at him and before I knew it was becoming a crying mess.

All I needed right now was his warmth and embrace comforting me. I wanted him to hug me and kiss me on the forehead, telling me that everything would be alright.

It's funny how the person who broke you is the only who can fix you.

He stepped closer to me and almost hugged me like I had wanted but I stepped back and looked at him with my teary eyes.

"No don't come closer, don't touch me. That'll only make me want you to come back more." There was an awkward silence before he spoke again.

"You were kind of correct when you guessed on what I was here to do." I stared at him in confusion

"I'm here to say that, we can't be together anymore. I know we never officially broke up but I'm here to clear everything up." If it didn't kill me before, then I was half-alive now.

"W-why?" My voice came out hoarse

"Because im in love with her." Before i could even process what I was doing, I stepped forward and let my hand slap the surface of his cheek.

I frowned as I watched his face turn to the side.

"Get the fuck out my house." I watched as he slowly turned around and left and that's when I knew.

He didn't break me, no. Kim Namjoon had taken my heart and threw up in the sky, exciting at first but fatal once it came crashing down.

As if the situation from before played out, I completely broke down again. Letting myself crumble down because of the person who I thought loved me.

I didn't know if I felt sick because of all the crying but I had the sudden urgent to throw up. It became so bad that I got up quickly and ran to the toilet.

I just sat in my bathroom doing absolutely nothing yet thinking of absolutely everything once I finished.

My eyes widened when the thought came across my mind.

when was the last time my period came?

I started to freak out once I realized that it hadn't come at all during this month. I felt the tears swelling up in my eyes once I felt the situation settling in.

not now, please god not when things were just over.

"You're...pregnant." I stared with my mouth wide open at the pregnancy test in front of me that confirmed that I was indeed pregnant.

(I KNOW THIS REALLY ISNT HOW PREGNANCY GOES BC SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO PREGNANT A MONTH AFTER THEY DID IT BUT JUST BARE WITH ME HAHA)

"Nayeon...what the hell am I gonna do? we just broke up and here I am with his baby!" I shook my head and felt the tears swelling in my eyes.

How was I going to tell everyone that I was pregnant with the baby of the man who cheated on me?

Nayeon didn't respond, she stared at the test with a horrified expression aswell. I gulped.

"Well, I hate to break it to you y/n but you can't hide this from him. You have to tell him about this." I sighed looked at my belly.

"That's the thing. How the hell am I going to say it? I can't just easily go up and tell him 'oh yeah remember the time we fucked? well I'm pregnant with your baby now haha.'"

"I'm pregnant with your baby." Namjoon choked on the tea he was drinking and starting having a coughing fit and I nervously played with my fingers.

"You what!?" I sighed and stared at how expensive Namjoon's House was on the inside. After debating on telling him sooner or later, I finally decided to tell him two months later.

It took a lot of courage and persuading from Nayeon but I finally managed to contact Namjoon and tell him that we needed to talk.

"I'm pregnant with a baby, and it's yours." I watched as his face went pale. He stared at my belly, which started recently growing a little bit bigger due to the baby growing inside of it.

"I'll do whatever you need me to do for it." I looked up at him. I didn't expect him to say that at all.

"You will...?"

"I'll support you in whatever you need." I got up and hugged him tightly, letting go of the anxious breath I kept in.

"Thank you so much Namjoon."

"I promise that I'll support our baby, even if im not with you anymore."

A/N
IM SORRY IK THAT SUCKED SOOO BAD BUT I KINDA RUSHED IT SINCE SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON AND I WANTED TO PUBLISH STORIES FOR YOU TO READ BEFORE I GET BUSY.