kim taehyung ;; forced goodbye

김 태형
"I'm sorry she was everything I wasn't."

"Aren't you going to eat the breakfast I made for us?" Taehyung ignored my question and continued to put on his shoes

"Aren't you going to eat the breakfast I made for us?" Taehyung ignored my question and continued to put on his shoes. I sighed and walked back to kitchen and stared sadly at the two plates full of food.

I sat there and tried my best to eat but I had no appetite anymore. I heard Taehyung walking towards me and I looked up and my heart bounced at how handsome he looked.

"I know I'm handsome but you don't have to drool over me." I snapped out my little world and I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"Right...my bad." He rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"I'm heading off to work, might or might not come late. Don't bother waiting for me." Before I could say anything he slammed the door.

I sniffed and before I knew it, I was sobbing. I got up and trashed both plates full of food.

I went inside my room, not our room. Taehyung and I had different rooms because he didn't feel comfortable to be sharing a room with me.

I flopped myself on my bed and cried my eyes out. I felt so miserable in this house with him. Each day, I would try to get him to at least have a normal conversation with me but he would give one-word answers or just a sentence.

I don't even remember the last time we had normal conversation where he didn't look at me like some pest.

I sighed and decided to go out for the day and get some fresh air.

I decided that I should roam around the town for the whole day and relax. So when I came home, I saw Taehyung's car in the driveway.

I walked inside and called Taehyung's name but I couldn't hear anything in return. I walked upstairs to his room but I heard him talking.

I know I should've have went back to room and waited for him to finish the call but being the nosy person I am, I put my head to listen to what he was saying on the other side of the door.

"Yeah. No babe it'll be tomorrow and I promise." I frowned when I heard babe, he had another girl?

"Yeah, the plan is that I'll take y/n to a restaurant and then say I'll have to use the bathroom or something, that way it'll give me some time to take my stuff and then I can leave this house forever. We can go somewhere no where will know where we are." My heart shattered and I felt the tears in my eyes. I was so stupid. He was mine legally but not emotionally.

"Mhm. I promise, just you and me. This marriage has been the worst thing that happened to me." I could practically feel his eye roll after that sentence. I slowly dragged myself to the bathroom and cried my eyes out.