kim namjoon ;; feelings

i smiled as i woke up next to my boyfriend namjoon. we had only been dating for 2 years so far and i can say that im so in love with him.

I take a moment to study his facial features and damn they were beautiful as hell.

he opened one of his eyes and then both of my eyes widened in shock.

"watching me sleep huh? stalker."

i blush and laughed.

"ah. you caught me." i say sarcastically.

he smiled, showing off his dimples which made me zone out for a second.

"y/n?"

my name snapped me back to reality.

"i said get up babygirl, we're gonna be late for work."

i again blushed at the nickname 'babygirl'.

i walked into the kitchen and saw namjoon already eating while another plate across from his was filled with untouched food.

he had his eyes focused on his phone and didn't seem to acknowledge my presence.

i rolled my eyes and sat down and started eating.

i looked up to catch glimpse of him frowning while he was sucked into whatever he was doing on his phone.

"whatcha doin?"

he didn't answer.

"babe?"

his head snapped back a little as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"oh yes, sorry what did you say y/n?"

i sighed.

"whatcha doin?"

he shut his phone off and put it down while connecting our hands from across the table.

"nothing." he said while smiling a little which again showed off his adorable dimples.

***

I sighed as i jumped on the couch, ready to pass out from exhaustion. people at work can be such assholes.

i frowned as i saw that namjoon wasn't home. usually he would greet me and we would cuddle after a long day of work.

i decided to text him and wait.

after sending him a text asking where he was i went to wash up my face since i wasn't in the mood to eat.

after i finished washing up, I laid on my bed and checked my phone to see if he responded.

nope.

i shut off my phone and closed my eyes and unknowingly fell asleep.

i woke up and saw the digital clock on my table.

9:00 pm

i frowned as i sat up and checked to see if namjoon responded to any of my texts.

nope.

i huffed as i pressed the call icon and waited for namjoon to pick up.

when i thought he wasn't going to pick up after a while, I suddenly heard his voice.

"hell-"

"where the hell are you?" I interrupted him and pouted a little angry.

"i had to work a little bit late from work today. im sorry for not responding to your texts babygirl. im on the way."

i softened a little bit.

"oh im sorry, i was just worried."

"alright see you soon."

i wasn't really paying attention when he said that last part because of a scab i was picking on my arm.

"why did you text me this morning?"
i stopped picking at my thigh and my eyes widened as i heard a female voice.

who the hell is she talking to?

"i-i" it was namjoon.

my eyebrows raised in confusion.

i muted myself just so i could continue hearing the conversation.

"look i don't know honestly eunhee but i think i still have feelings for you."

i gasped and dropped my phone.

i sat there completely shocked.

"really?" She asked

"and im not saying i want to get back together with you, because I'm with y/n, but i just had to confess"

eunhee was his ex girlfriend before i came.

i can't believe i believed his lies.

i don't love her, i love you only y/n.

she's in the past, you are my present and future.

I'll forget about her eventually.

i wiped the tear coming out of my eyes as i got up and grabbed my car keys.

i texted him

dont bother coming home and seeing me. ill be gone for a while.

i hear the ding from my text from his phone and i can hear both of their shocked gasps as they realize that i never hung up.

"y/n i-"

i hung up and sobbed as i put my shoes on and drove far away from the apartment with all our memories.

A/N

hehe I have so many stories that I need to finish bc they were left on cliffhangers ddsdhjsjj