j.jk

everyday i dream the same dream,

and it feels like a nightmare every single time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Jungkook?" He hummed and turned to face his girlfriend. It was the typical high school romance. Except Jungkook felt like he was genuinely in love with her.

She looked into his dark hazel eyes before she let hers roam over the sight of the waves crashing just across from them.

"What would you do if I disappeared?" He nervously chuckled.

Was this one of those trick questions girls liked to ask their boyfriends to be reassured? He thought

He squeezed her hand and felt the wind gush over his hair letting them wave freely in whichever direction it chose.

"I would find you, and so would everyone else?" His stomach were turning knots, anxious if he anticipated the right answer she wanted to hear hopefully.

He watched as the wind gushing over them blew sand where they sat, eventually making her dissolves into tiny particles too. Making her being blown away forever. He watched in horror as this nightmare that seemed to happen every night for 3 months revolved right in his face.

He reached out with his hand and tried to grab her non existent human form, tried calling out her name. But Jungkook had zero luck. He could see the sea gulls yapping at each other and flying away all of a sudden, like they were in danger.

He felt the hairs on the nape of neck stand up and he shivered as he heard the soft whisper of her voice in his ear.

"i'm sorry but it's too late for that Jungkook." He yelled in frustration as he heard her voice in this same dream for what seemed like the millionth time.

Jungkook shot like an arrow as he was awoken from his dream. The same reoccurring dream that he did not know how to stop. He knew this was a message. But he did not understand what she was trying to tell him.

He wiped the cold sweat dripping down his forehead and drank from the cup of water on his bed stand right beside him. He knew that what ever she was trying to get across, he needed to figure it out.

For her.

She and Jungkook had been in a relationship for 2 years. Jungkook was ready to move on life after high school with her, but sadly he is no longer able to. The day before she took her own life, they had gone on a date at the beach. She asked Jungkook

"What would you do if I disappeared?" Of course Jungkook didn't put much thought into it, most girls at his school would ask their boyfriends questions to test their loyalty.