j.hs

There's really no shortcut for forgetting someone. You just have to endure missing them everyday until you don't anymore.

 You just have to endure missing them everyday until you don't anymore

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Do you ever wish you could go back in time and prevent something that was bound to happen later?

I feel like that every time I think of you hoseok. I regret being with you.

I regret the butterflies, whenever I hugged you and could smell your manly cologne.

I regret whenever you woke me up by calling me at 2 am, just because you missed the sound of my voice.

I regret how addicted I became to your soft lips that would caress mine, becoming pure heaven.

I regret opening my heart towards you and trusting that you wouldn't crush it in your own hands in front of me.

I was a fool, I admit. I know I hurt you when you saw another dude kissing me but I promise he forced himself on me. Not the other way around. I'm sorry for ever going to that party. I will never forget the look of hurt in your eyes.

I shouldn't stayed home, maybe that would've prevented the hell that happened between us.

It's ironic because you came back to me, not the other way around. Something in my gut told me that something seemed off. I should've listened.

You didn't come back to love me Hoseok, you came back to destroy me just like how I destroyed you, which was totally unintended.

This was unfair.

How come my one mistake lead the downfall of our whole relationship?

You didn't talk to me, didn't call me, didn't sleep or cuddle with me, hell you didn't love me anymore.

"Why?"

"Wouldn't you be humiliated to be dating a cheater?"

I stood there and bit my lip to prevent me from crying. My hands were balled up in a fist. I could feel the water piling in my eyes.

You stood there and scoffed as you looked at me.

"Pathetic. Now you're the one crying? Don't act like you're the victim here."

I can feel myself tense up whenever I even hear the word "cheater". It reminds me of you and anything that reminds me of you or us, gives me that horrible gut feeling all over again.

Time is supposed to heal, but it's been 4 months and I still long for your presence. I know it's wrong. We weren't made to be.

I just hope one day, i can be able to not think of you at 2 am while waiting for your phone call that would never come. I hope I can be able to open up and love someone without being afraid.

"its okay if im not
your favorite
chapter you have
written,
but i hope you
sometimes smile
when you flip
back to the pages
i was still apart of."

A/N

Hi guys pls don't be a ghost reader. Pls give back feedback like comments n votes ty.