kim taehyung ;; her

It's amazing one picture can say a million things that we feel, yet struggle to describe

I guess that's the way I felt about us. You and I, Taehyung. Whenever I see pictures of us, it's a mixture. A mix of both. Warming yet bittersweet.

We looked so happy back then but look at where we us now. I'm here while you're there with her.

Do you even think of me time to time?

Actually don't answer that. Either answer would destroy me knowing we can't be together anymore.

Missing you is the hardest thing I face everyday, from when I wake up, to when my sleepless nights. I loved you so much, and god knows how much I hate myself for doing so.

Even after you betrayed me.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

No. I'm lying, I love you. I still love you so goddamn much even when your heart doesn't belong to me, I'm not even sure if it ever did. But my heart sure as hell lie in your hands.

Oh Taehyung, I wish I could tell you how many men have offered to take me out. I wish I could tell you how I declined them all just because of you. But it isn't fair.

I'm stuck in the world missing you each day and it hurts like hell.

Mostly because you left the world just so you could be with her.

A/n

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT PUBLISHING REBOUND PART 2 YET ;((

School has been hectic and my birthday was a few days ago so I'm sorry for not updating much

Ik this was short but I'm sleepy and I wanted to update ;)