k.nj

"I'll be saving my love for you."

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

She smiled through the heartbreak when she found out that the love of her life, kim namjoon had finally achieved his dreams. The only thing was that, he had to leave Korea to pursue it.

They both agreed that it would be best to break things off. What was the use if they couldn't be able to wake up in the embrace of each other's arms each morning?

Or if they couldn't be able to feel the warmth of each other's lips? Couldn't be able to say 'i love you' in person?

Of course she was hurt and so was he, but she understood and promised him that she would keep her love for him always. He promised that he would come back for her.

Fast forward to a three years later and she kept their promise. She would always watch his performance on tv, admiring the way he put so much passion into his work. It made her feel proud.

One day she was scrolling through her social media on her phone and she saw it. Her heart shattered into a million pieces.

Kim Namjoon confirmed to be dating Kim Seokjin!

Press this to find out more about the new couple.

She couldn't. She couldn't grasp the news of this. She shut off her phone and stared at the vanilla colored wall in front of her for what seemed like hours.

He lied.

He broke their promise.

Did he forget all about our promise?

Did he forget me?

So many questions were able to fill her thoughts in such a matter of time.

"like the sky
my beloved is everywhere but
next to me."
- rupi kaur

A/N

I'm sorry this was so lame lmao but i haven't updated in a while oof btw thank you for 2k reads!!
The support this book is getting is truly amazing so tysm

and dAMN THAT PLOT TWIST