kim seokjin ;; letter

김 석진
"but i still want you."

I smiled as I saw Jin approaching my locker

I smiled as I saw Jin approaching my locker. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and I mentally prepared myself to not say anything stupid.

It's hard having a crush on your best friend. Before you say anything, I never in a million years would think this would happen but here we are.

A boy and a nervous wreck girl.

"Wanna walk to class together?" Jin flashed a smile and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Do I even have to answer that?" He chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes." I shut my locker and we walked together, side by side, to our first period that we had together.

"So y/n..." I hummed in response.

"Since you're a girl, what do girls like?" I stared at Jin confused and let out a nervous laugh. "What do you mean, are you getting a present for your mom or som-"

"I like a girl." I stopped and looked at Jin. I felt the way my heart slowly broke as my brain processed what he had just said. Apparently Jin didn't notice because he continued to talk.

"I don't want to say her her name but, she's just so-" all the noise in the background tuned out except for the words that continued to stab me. Jin was too busy talking to notice that I had tears brimming in my eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry Jin." I turned around and quickly walked away from Jin. I heard his callings and my name being shouted but I ignored them. I felt my face flush a deep shade of red as students watched me swiftly pass by with tears streaming down my eyes.

I finally stopped outside the school. I didn't notice that my own feet had taken me to the garden. There, I let out my sobs as my hopes of dating Jin vanished completely.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and i yelled as I turned around and saw Jin. He had a mixture of angry, worried, and scared expressions on his face.

"Don't do that to me y/n!" I sniffed and stepped back. "Please leave me alone Jin." His eyes softened and his wiped my tears which only made me want to break down even more.

"You know you're an idiot right?" I stared at him confused. "Wha-"

"It's you, you idiot." It was awkward as it took me a good minute to realize what Jin meant. I felt my cheeks reddening as I realized the scene I just made.

I planted my arms around Jin and he allowed my head to rest on his shoulder.

"Oh my god Jin I'm so sorry for doing that, you don't know how long I've wanted to hear that." I shyly pulled away but Jin held my hands as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"I want to be there to comfort you on days when you feel lonely, I want to love you when you don't feel you are...will you be my girlfriend y/n?" I sniffed and smiled with the widest smile in the world. All feelings from before had vanished and I felt like the happiest girl in the world.

Jin slowly leaned in and our lips connected as we shared our first kiss ever

Those are the words I wish I could be able to say.

I watched as Jin walked to my best friend's locker with chocolate hearts and a teddy bear in his heart. He tapped her on the shoulder and she immediately turned around.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what he said by the look of her happy face and the hug they shared.

I felt my heart break into a million pieces as i turned around. I looked at the letter I had written to Jin, revealing all my feelings I've been keeping in.

On my way to the restroom, I ripped the letter into shreds and trashed it.

A/N

OoOoof IK THIS IS CRINGY BUT IMSORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I HAD NO ODEA WHAT TO WRITE SKSKDK