park jimin ;; sorry pt 2

Your POV

it has been nearly three months since jimin cut off all ways of communication with me. and each day feels like a year. jungkook called and came. he apologized a million times and i already forgave him.

"what am i gonna do jungkook? i can't sleep, eat, goddamnit i can't live without him." i sobbed into jungkook's shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"it's gonna be okay y/n..."

i sniffed and looked at him

"How? i keep blaming myself each day for the cause of him leaving me. i can't go anywhere without being reminded of things we used to do."

i broke into another sob as jungkook shushed me and whispered some things to make me feel better.

"i miss him so fucking much it hurts jungkook, it hurts like hell."

he continued to let me sob into his shoulders and i never felt so broken in my life.

—-
Jimin's POV

"another shot please."

"you sure pal? you've been here lately an awful a lot."

i shushed him by bringing up my hand and waving it off.

"im more than sure."

the bartender eyed me carefully before pouring my drink.

i miss y/n so much. i miss her smiles, the way her face looked so angelic when she slept, the way she laughed, the way her lips felt,

i missed everything about her.

except of the fact that she went behind my back and broke my heart like all the years we spent together meant nothing.

ironic how i come here to drink my problems away but all that happens is that i keep getting reminded of them.

i can feel myself slipping away a little bit tho so im just happy that the pain will subside for a little bit.

•••

the security guards forcefully threw me out after i was being too drunk and picked a fight with some random dude.

i sighed.

"fuck."

i could feel myself swaying as i struggled to walk home.

—-
Jungkook's POV

i sighed a breath of relief after i finally managed to calm down y/n and put her to sleep.

i still feel terrible for what i did. y/n is all broken because of my selfish need to feel her lips just for one time. I'll never be able to forgive myself.

i slowly made my way out her house and made sure everything was clean before heading off to the bar to get a drink.

•••

i parked my car and huffed as i felt the cold wind hit my cheeks. i made my way to the entrance when i saw a familiar figure stumbling out of the bar. i squinted my eyes and gasped a little when i recognized him.

jimin.

at first i had second thoughts of going up to him but then i realized,

he's probably broken as much y/n, no wonder why he's at this bar. he's drinking his pain away.

i closed my eyes and sucked my teeth as i remembered that this whole messy situation is my fault.