kim seokjin ;; bet

김 석진
"You're a dangerous love."

"Thank god it's almost our third month anniversary

"Thank god it's almost our third month anniversary." I eyed Jin from our table and watched as he laughed with his friends.

"I know, I can't believe you actually dated him for this long. I guess I do owe you 200 dollars." I rolled my eyes and looked at Jisoo and the rest of the girls sitting at our lunch table.

"Right? I can't believe it either. He's so boring, I just want my money already. The other girls can have him because I don't want him once that calendar marks our third month anniversary." Some of the table laughed and I smirked. Dahyun rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't understand your taste in boys y/n. Jin is like one of the most popular boys in our school and your saying you don't want him?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying." I looked in my mini mirror and reapplied my lip gloss. Jisoo looked chewed and blew a bubble with her gum.

"Suit yourself..." Dahyun mumbled and continued to finish her lunch while I gossiped with the rest of the girls at the table.

Little did I know what would happen the following months...

1 week before y/n and Jin's third month anniversary

"Ugh I cant stand you!" I felt a rush of annoyance and I opened my mouth to say something but Dahyun cut me off.

"How low can you be to date a guy just for money?" I opened my mouth to say something but the words didn't come out. I knew she was right.

Dahyun scoffed and crossed her arms while glaring at me.

"Yeah see. That's how you know I'm right. You can't even say anything to defend yourself because you knows it fucking true." I slowly closed my mouth and released my balled up fists.

I could feel the guilt in my gut. I knew Dahyun was right. I could see the look of disappointment in her eyes which made me feel horrible.

"You know y/n, I always knew we were best friends growing up but it's like..." she turned her head to the side, and refused to look at me.

"It's like you became a whole different person within the months. And not in the good way..." my mouth opened slightly

"Dahyun..." I tried to touch her but she flinched and immediately moved away from me.

"You're a different person now y/n, you're not the y/n I know. You're not the sweet loving y/n that would always have sleepovers with me when we were young. You're not my best friend I know." I felt the tears stinging in my eyes.