FIRST DATE

CORBYN
-Corbyn would make it special, but not too fancy. it'd be something simple yet unforgettable. most likely it'll be you two going out into a town festival, he'd buy you what ever it is you'd want, you'd go on every ride (he'd hold your hand on the scary ones), and him attempting to win you a prize. by the end of the night, your cheeks hurt from all the smiles and laughter.

DANIEL
-He'd go out of his way a little bit. he'd want the night to be perfect and something you could always look back on. it'd start off with a nice drive through town where you would talk about any and everything until you reach your destination. it was a picnic at the beach under a tree over looking the ocean. there'd be fairy lights strung on the tree branches and candles lit around the area. you guys sat and ate still talking, after you'd walk down towards the water and lightly spray each other, until it turned into both of you becoming soaking wet. he'd lend you a towel and you too would sit on the cars hood watching the sky, his arm around you
(a possible cheek kiss snuck in)

JACK
-He wouldn't make it something too fancy. just something you'd both love and have a great time doing. a simple stroll through town where you two would shop for random or needed items, then some lunch after you'd walk down to the skate park where he'd show you his tricks. through out the whole day he kept you on your toes, either making jokes and watching you explode with laughter, or randomly grabbing your hand and pressing a soft kiss to it. you were happy with both.

JONAH
-Jonah would want to prove himself worthy of you. to show that he was someone you'd be happy with. so he'd go all out. an amazing late night dinner at five star restaurant, then ice cream at an old diner to balance it all out for you. if it were all up to him though, he probably would have tracked down the most delicious (which would up being expensive) dessert place.

ZACH
-Zach is an easy going guy. he'd be down for almost anything. but for you he'd want it to be special. so he'd make reservations at a special restaurant; but being you two, you would soon ditch, getting to bored and instead go to the movies. people would question why your wearing fancy clothes to a movie theater but you two didn't care. you'd order a large tub of popcorn, drinks, and a lot of candy. you'd pick the seats at the very back and instead of watching the movie you'd toss popcorn at the people, boo at the screen, and giggle at each others stupid jokes and stories.

<><><><><><>
comment which one
seems like and ideal
date to you!
&
drop a vote if you enjoyed!