HATE

CORBYN
-it really annoys him when ever he finds a hate comment directed toward you. whenever he does find one, he often replies with a comment going against the reason and kindly but firmly telling the person to stop. he'd then find you and cuddle into your hold, while telling that he loves you.

DANIEL
-he hates seeing you upset over them. he tries to keep you away from the media but you always end up on it, only to get upset by what people are saying about you. daniel always figures it out and takes your phone away, laying with you and comforting you until you fall asleep. after he'd go onto his twitter and address the situation in a firm manner.

JACK
-he doesn't want you reading any of the hate comments. he doesn't want you to think less about your perfect self. usually he'd either disable the comments or delete which ever ones a directed at you in a bad way, or reply to them telling them that if they didn't like you they could get off his page.

JONAH
-you tried to ignore it all. and it worked in the beginning but as time went on it seemed to get worse. you'd often be in your room tears streaming down your face as you scrolled through the comment section. you literally couldn't post anything without breaking down later that day about the comments in it . when jonah found you in your room one day he felt his heart sink to his stomach. he immediately took your phone, shut it off, and held you all day refusing to leave your side until yo understood how special you were to him.

ZACH
-you always played it off, claiming the hate was nothing to you. but in all honestly it hurt that people disliked you. the comments would sometimes get to you and you'd avoid zach. but he'd be persistent on finding out what it was bothering you and when you finally told him he'd immediately address the problem, telling people to leave you alone.