DIFFERENCES

opposites attract(:
...sometimes.
also i just made these up as i went along so they aren't accurate or anything.

CORBYN
-corbyn thinks there's an explainable reason for everything, while you believe in fate. he's a realistic person that claims there's a science to everything. you're a dreamer, you think that people meet because they were destined too, and that everyone has a purpose in life.

DANIEL
-watermelons. daniel is obsessed. he'll walk around with half a watermelon and a spoon eating it like its ice cream. meanwhile you dislike the fruit. you find it too watery with not enough flavor, plus the green on the outside and red/pink on the inside thing really freaks you out.

JACK
-you've always found skateboarding kind of lame. rolling around on a piece of wood never really seemed to excite you while it's the complete opposite for jack. he's practically a professional at it. he's tried many times to get you into it but every try ends with you having a sore butt and even more dislike towards the activity.

JONAH
-jonah drinks coffee like his life depends on it. he's basically an addict (okay me). you on the other hand would drink anything but. coffee - to you - tastes like pepto-bismol. jonah has gotten you to try different types of coffees but each one left you hating it even more.

ZACH
-while zach can listen to ariana grande anytime and day, you're the opposite. you find her overrrated, and while she is talented, you're just not into her. she has one or two songs that you like to listen too but besides that, if you went the rest of your life without hearing one, it wouldn't affect you.

message !

spring break is almost over.. :"(