FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURES|HIM

CORBYN
-your hands
-he loves how soft and small they are. especially how they fit perfectly in his.
-he's always playing with you fingers, kissing your hand, or just holding it. sometimes he won't even realize he's doing it.

DANIEL
-your eyes
-he's so in love with them. he loves how they sparkle when your happy, how they shine when you talk about something you love, or how they darken when you and him are gettin frisky disky.
-he'll just stare into them, feeling like he can't look away. every time he's on tour and he misses you, he thinks of your eyes and it always makes him feel a bit better.

JACK
-your waist/hips
-he loves to hold them, literally it's all he does. he loves the way your waist curves perfectly into his palms and the way your hips are round enough for his hands to fit just right on top of them.
-if you and and jack are doing anything intimate, his hands are always there. if your cuddling they're wrapped around your waist.

JONAH
-your hair
-the way it flows perfectly down the back of your body always mesmerized him. he enjoys watching it dance with the wind, loves it see it ties in a messy knot atop your head, and always wants to run his hands through it.
-he's usually massaging your head or brushing your hair. they both calm you when your stressed so he does it a lot.

ZACH
-your neck
-it's weird but true. whenever you guys hug he always nuzzles his head there. mostly because he loves the way you smell. it always soothes him.
-besides that, it's kind of a ticklish spot for you so when ever he places a kiss on it you squirm making him smirk before attacking your neck with little pecks causing you to erupt with laughter. another thing he enjoys.

<><><><><>
drop a vote if you enjoyed!