HICKEYS

CORBYN
-hickeys aren't a common thing in your guys' relationship. You guys are more of the fun couple that loves to travel instead of the down and dirty ( on some occasions ). But when they do happen, it's always something special. He keeps them in places only he can see, his lips a soft embrace against your skin.

DANIEL
-daniel isn't as innocent as he seems. Beyond locked doors, when it's just the two of you he's the exact opposite. His hickeys are always trailing down your body, either in a straight line or in a shape. Once he's done, he looks up admiring his work on your beautiful body before leaning down and kissing your lips.

JACK
-as much as jack loves giving you hickeys, he loves receiving them from you more. It's just something about your soft lips lightly sucking on the sensitive skin on his neck that has him weak for you. But he wants to keep them in the down low, allowing them on his lower neck, chest, and stomach, his favorite being his chest.

JONAH
-Jonah is very deliberate about his hickeys. He leaves them in certain areas, his tongue working magic. He usually prefers your hips, inner thighs and chest, places where only he gets to see, very rare when he places them on your neck where everyone can see. Jonah is absolutely crazy about giving you hickeys, even as you guys make out or as you cuddle.

ZACH
-your hickeys give zach life. He loves to flaunt them. He always has his eyes closed, anticipating the spot your going to hit. It's usually his clavicles or his hips, places that drive him crazy. He loves how professional you are at it, the way you lightly bite his skin as you suck, especially how you smooth the now red area with your tongue and a soft blow before moving on.

<><><><><><><>
i really wanna make imagines
to these.
would you guys read them if I did?