DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE

shout out to lilo-pop for some of these ideas! appreciate you!

CORBYN
-you couldn't help the clenching of your heart as you watched corbyn interact with his fans. the way he smiled at them, laughed at their jokes and held them tightly left a sour taste in your mouth. but you didn't want to be selfish so stayed back and kept quiet. he loved you, you knew that. you knew the love he held for his fans could never compare to the love he held for you. stop being a brat you'd quietly scold yourself as you looked away.

DANIEL
-daniel rocked from side to side, his arm tightly wrapped around the girls shoulders as he quietly spoke to her. you watched him with pursed lips and crossed arms wondering when he'd let go. you never had a problem with his fans, they were nice to you and supported your relationship, but when they'd cling into him, bat their lashes and laugh at everything he says you couldn't help you stiffen. he was your boyfriend, they should give you at least that much amount of respect. "you okay?" corbyn bumped your shoulder. "yeah, i'm fine."

JACK
-this was the third date to be interrupted by jacks fans. they'd spotted the both of you walking towards and ice cream shop and quickly ran over, stealing jacks attention. he'd been working a lot the past few weeks and you barely saw each other. and now that you can, other girls were stealing him away. they're just fans, he'll take a picture and we can go. you'd been silently repeating those words for the last twenty minutes as their conversation continued.

JONAH
-you scrolled through endless pictures of either girls cuddling up to jonah or him kissing their cheeks or vise versa. it wasn't fair that he was thousands of miles away from you, that you went months without feeling him while these girls spent hours watching him happily dance and sing across stage then meet him backstage. it didn't make it better that they were tagging you in all of them, almost in mockery. look at us, we have him and you don't.

ZACH
-you stood to the side and watched as he hugged girl after girl, a big smile across his face. he hadn't payed you any attention despite you flying thousands of miles to surprise him. you knew it was his job, that these fans did so much for him and they deserved a chance to meet him, but so did you. the distance wasn't easy, you needed him to hold you at the moment but instead, as you always did, you stepped back and let him oversee you in a crowd of fans.