NETFLIX

PLESE COMMENT OR PM ME ANY REQUESTS OR IDEAS! IM DRYING OUT!

CORBYN
-TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE
-you two stood, alone in the middle of the field. he had waved his teammates away with a flick of wrist, his eyes never leaving yours. they remained blank as you talked, confessing your well hidden feelings for him. "so yeah, that's basically it." you let out a small sigh, your chest feeling lighter. when he didn't say anything your heart deflated, thinking he didn't feel the same. "i uh, i''ll see you around besson." you softly smiled about to walk away when he grabbed a hold of your hand, turning you to face him. "woah woah hey, don't i get a say in this?" you looked at the ground, embarrassment and vulnerability filling you. "look at me." you slowly looked up, eyes stopping at his forehead too scared to make eye contact. "y/n, look at me." he tiled your chin downwards bringing your eyes to his, "it's always been you."

DANIEL
-HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER
-his hands trembled mind spiraling. he looked around searching the faces of his friends. they all looked the same; shocked. the once small puddle of blood was steadily growing, the dark thick liquid creeping towards him. "o-oh m- we jus- you just-" from beside him y/n stumbled, moving away from the group and to the trash can next to the desk, throwing up her lunch. corbyn loooked about ready to do the same, his usually pale skin now green. jonah stood closest to the body, the blood soaking the bottom of his shoes. he didn't move, didn't speak. he couldn't believe it either, they'd just killed someone.

JACK
-FRIENDS
-jack slumped into the coffee shop, the sight of his friends laughter putting him into an even more sour mood. "hi." he sadly greeted them, the sadness practically seeping out of him. "i swear every time he says hi i wanna kill myself." groaned zach, earning him a thunk on the head from corbyn. jack moved to sit on the couch next to jonah's long term girlfriend - tate whose arms wrapped around him. "it's okay jack, it'll get better with time." "no, i don't want it to!" he whined, "i just want to be married!" as if on cue you stumbled through the doors in the whitest of gowns, hair a mess with your veil in your eyes.

JONAH
-THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
-the needle pierced your skin, instantly drawing blood. he quickly turned away from you with a grunt, his shoulders tensing. "hey," you moved toward him, "don't hide from me." "y/n, no, stay a-"' you were now in front of him, hands coming up to cup his jaw. "i'm not going anywhere." pumping veins appeared under his now red timed eyes, two fangs peaking out from behind his lips. you ran a soft finger under his eyes, surprised at the soft feeling. "i'm right here." you leaned into him, lips connecting, his fangs disappearing the longer you held into him.

ZACH
-NEW GIRL
-you deserve better." jonah reassured you. "yeah, and that asshole should know it." daniel stood up, grabbing your hand and his car keys. "where are we going?" you asked sniffling. "to get your stuff back." ten minutes later you were being dragged onto the lawn of the house you shared with your boyfriend - now ex of three years. "go in there and get your tv back," the guys cheered you on as they watched you rush in and stumble back out a fifty foot tv in hand. zach grinned at the satisfied smile on your face as you reached them, your once sad eyes now bright and happy as you jumped up and down high fiving them. she's much prettier when she smiles. he thought. "now let's go before he gets back and calls the cops."

message(s) !

tHESE ARE HORRRIBLE! sorry abt them, i just needed to post something

but these are some of my favorite tv shows/movies. if you're into comedy i highly recommend new girl and obviously friends. how to get away with murder is my all time favorite at the moment so if you're into mysteries and things that get you thinking (along with heartbreak) then this is the show for you. to all the boys i've loved before is pretty good, it's like every basic wattpad book of my fake boyfriend put into a movie, ofc with noah cement, after all it is a netflix movie.

anyways hope you enjoyed!

ALSO PLESE COMMENT OR PM ME ANY REQUESTS IT IDEAS! IM DRYING OUT!