hiatus

heyo,

i want to start off by saying thank you.

thank you for all the reads, votes, comments, and follows. all of it. the first fanfic i ever made was my IT cast pref book which i regret in many ways, but i don't regret posting it. i had never expected it to gain thousands of reads within the first week. then i found why don't we (the loves of my life) and made a second preference book which did so well all because of you guys. some of you have been with me since the IT days and are still with me in the why don't we days. i love you all so very much. hitting 100 followers was such a huge milestone for me and months later i'm at over 400. it's not much compared to others but knowing over 400 people enjoy my content had made me so fucking happy.

i love writing for you guys, but i don't think i can do it anymore. it feels like a chore like i have to have something out by this time and that's not how i want it to feel. i first started writing when i was seven, it was all i did and i loved it so much. but if 7 year old me saw me right now, i'm sure that bitch would run.

i'm using 2020 as my year to heal. mentally, physically, and spiritually. which is why i'm taking a hiatus. it'll be a long break but not forever. i want to be happier, i want to love myself, and i want to reconnect with i've lost.

don't worry though, i can promise that when i come back you'll hate me for all the updates. i have so many exciting projects planned for you guys. but until then, goodbye.

I don't think words whole over show you how much I appreciate you. you're all a literal blessing in so many ways. thank you, and good luck in 2020.