PROTECTIVE|HER

(i use someone/them/they because anyone can hit on anyone. a boy could hit on the guys? so could a girl? just so it makes more sense.)

CORBYN
-7/10
-how can you not be protective of this little bean? you love him and trust him with all your heart, but there's still a small part of you that fears he'll leave you for someone else.
-whenever someone tries something on him, your immediately there, sending them the deadliest glare and grabbing his hand and just pulling him away. he finds you being angry cute and chuckles at your actions while reassuring you that he won't ever leave you.

DANIEL
-6/10
-he's too nice most times. he'll have conversations with people, complimenting them in a friendly way but they'll mistake for flirting sometimes. you don't blame him, he just can't help it.
-but if it ever does get too far, you simply grab ahold of his hand and kiss it, gaining his full attention causing who ever was trying to hit on him to leave.

JACK
-4/10
-jack is absolutely head over heels for you. you are his world and he proves it everyday by not only telling you, but showing you. it's either with kisses, gifts, or spontaneous dates. and you love him just as much which is why you trust him around others.
-there are times though when someone tends to get a bit too nice with him and he gets awkward not knowing how to handle it sometimes. so you walk up, swinging your arms around his neck while giving it a small kiss. "hey baby.". immediately he has his arms around your waist pulling you closer. but if the situating gets way too far and the person is actually throwing themselves at him, he'll kindly push them away and tell them straight up he has a girlfriend and that he's happy with her.

JONAH
-5/10
-this boy is a catch. everywhere he goes heads turn. it's not his fault. it's his damn genetics. but you trust his love in you, just as he does to you.
-there are many times though when people try to make an intimate move towards him. you don't know how to handle the situation so you distance yourself watching from afar as he makes conversation with the person while they flirt with him. eventually he'll miss your presence and start to worry, his eyes searching the room until they find you sitting alone with your phone in hand. guilt will spill all over him as he walks up behind you and wraps his arms around you. he apologizes for not leaving the conversation sooner and if he made you feel unhappy in anyway.

ZACH
-6/10
-he's a great guy and really loves you, but he does tend to flirt accidentally sometimes. it's in his nature. with his charming smile, tousled hair and his boyish charm, no one can really resist.
-when he does start to converse with people, accidental flirting included, you stand there feeling awkward up until the point where your about to walk away. but before you do he grabs a hold of you and pulls you into his chest, his lips brushing your ear. "where're you going?" he'd ask as he holds you tighter. you'd simply smile while shaking your head, snuggling into him.

<><><><><>
i live for the last
part of zach's.
anyone else?
drop a vote if you enjoyed!