ALL NIGHT

CORBYN
-star gazing
-he'd drag you out of bed just so you two could watch the stars. you'd be cuddled into his chest, basking in his warmth while he points out different constellations and telling you small facts about each.

DANIEL
-talking
-he'd have trouble sleeping since touring messed up his sleep schedule so the both of you will usually stay up talking about everything and nothing. the conversations will go from daniels tour life to a weird bruise you found on your leg. it didn't matter how grand or bland the topic was, not when it was coming from each other.

JACK
-games
-he'd get bored quickly so he'd pull out a bunch of random games, cheering when he beat you but whining when you beat him. he'd cheat multiple times but you'd let it slide, his smile and laughs making up for it.

JONAH
-movie
-you'd both cuddle up to each other, your legs & arms wrapped around each other while watching a movie. it could be an old one or a new one, crappy or the best, in the end it was long forgotten as you'd get caught up in each other's touches and kisses.

ZACH
-music
-you'd stay up playing music. it can be music you both made up or some of your favorite songs either way you were both moving all around the rooms, singing and laughing until you felt like passing out.