FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEARURES|HER

CORBYN
-his torso
-it's always warm and you love to snuggle into it. especially when he wraps his arms around you it makes you feel safe and loved.
-your arms are always wrapped around his waist your head buried in his chest. you also love it because you get to secretly sniff his shirt which smells of his cologne. he loves it too, it lets him rest his chin on top of your head. and it makes him laugh when he hears your little sniffs.

DANIEL
-his hair
-it's probably the softest thing ever. you love how you can easily run your fingers through it, no knots or anything. and how it's smells like his shampoo.
-when your lying in bed, or cuddling, he usually snuggled up into your chest if he's really tired so you get to run your fingers through his hair, helping sooth him.

JACK
-his smile
-you love seeing it. you'd do anything to see it everyday. his smile is so sweet and infectious that you make it your everyday goal to see it.
-whenever he smiles you feel your insides warm and find yourself smiling too. it instantly make s you feel better even if your not

JONAH
-his jaw/neck
-the main reason is because it's his weak spot. the minute your lips touches his jaw, he's weak. but also because it calms him and helps his muscles relax.
-after a stressful day he'll pull you into his lap holding your body closer while you leave soft kisses on his neck and jaw, helping him relax.
-but if you want something, usually food, all you do is kiss a specific spot connecting his jaw and neck, and he'll do anything for you.

ZACH
-his hands
-they're bigger than yours and are soft with calloused fingertips form playing the guitar, but you love them like that. you love the way your own hand fits perfect in his.
-his fingers a long and really skilled at the guitar, so most times, when your cuddling into him, he'll be tapping his fingers on your hips, or brushing them - as if he was strumming a guitar.
-you also love the way they caress your skin. how they softly run up and down your body, how they gently grip your thighs, and how they feel when he brushes hair off of your face.

<><><><><>
what's your favorite feature?
&
drop a vote if you enjoyed!