Prologue

The planet Nebula has a rough history. During the times of the Empire, they were the Rebel's greatest ally. The planet is known for its resourceful moons, the north one having a snow blizzard climate 24/7 and the southern moon which is a complete desert, these are its main parts of industry. The planet itself is very green and full of life, at first glance you would have no idea it bared a lot of burdens from years on ancient civil wars.

During the early days of the First Order the princess of Nebula was raised with and was great friends with Ben Solo, now known as no other than Kylo Ren. One day, a tragedy struck the planet as it was under attack from those who opposed the Resistance (not the First Order btw) and managed to kill the King and Queen leaving its Princess, now Queen,to become an orphan.

Under rage, and the desire of her subjects, the planet allied with the First Order providing its best troops to them.

The planet was known for having the Galaxies best spies and they agreed to provide the First Order with a great deal of them along with their best leader known as "The Spy Master."

So far the spies are completely loyal to the First Order, and their commander is the best worker the Order has ever had. The general became suspicious of this eventually and wanted to keep his eye on the department of the First Order's spies.

A/N: Hi this is my first fanfic that's going to be public. My writing isn't the best but I've been trying to piece this story together for a while so I hope you enjoy it ^^