Chapter 19: nightfall (smut)

A/N: WARNING MAJOR SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! Thank you^^

They've been walking in the moonlit garden for a while now, the white roses there glistened in the light along with the pond just in front of them. "Breathtaking," Hux muttered as they walked side by side on the stone path. "Indeed," Anna replied. Then silence followed, not an awkward one but one in which they simply enjoyed each other's company, one that occurred often during breaks in the office.

After a while of this peaceful silence Hux spoke "If I may ask, why do you never tell me about yourself?" Anna stopped walking and turned to face him. "It's just," he paused, "I thought you trusted me." He continued.
"I do," she answered and she wasn't lying, "I was just afraid you'd treat me differently I thought you'd figure that out."

Hux considered her answer, he liked to think that he wouldn't treat her differently but deep down, he knew he would've, he was taught to treat everyone differently from birth. "Don't your people miss you?" He asked completely off topic wanting to change it. She frowned, "Yes they do but, they're the ones who wanted me to 'keep an eye' on the Order so they don't betray us like the Resistance. Since I'm their ruler there's no chance I can be a traitor and lie to them."

She looked down at the stone path, memories of her past crashing her mind like a tsunami, of her parents, her family, her people and the war. Before she knew it tears began forming in her eyes though she tried desperately not to cry. She felt arms around her, it was Hux, embracing her to comfort her, to stop her tears. He knew how she hated showing weakness in front of others, he was the same, so he wanted to help somehow, even though he couldn't do much.

Anna hugged him back, he was warm and his gentle heartbeat soothed her. After a few minutes she pulled away, "could we possibly stay here today and go back tomorrow general?" She asked, to her it was a bit late to travel all the way back to the Finalizer. He simply nodded in agreement, he shared her opinion.

They stayed still, still rather close to each other from their shared embrace, Anna had the urge to kiss the redhead general in front of her, she really loved him, but there were a million reasons holding her back, one mainly being her trying to reject his every advance towards her, making up excuses because she was scared she'd loose him sooner or later like the others.

She looked him in the eyes, they were filled with love and passion. It made it increasingly difficult to hold back, it made her furious but upset at the same time.

Hux examines her too, her eyes looked sad and lost. He only now wished he was force sensitive so he could know just this once what she was thinking. It hurt him to see her like this, he wanted to kiss her, to make her forget her pain of only for a moment, but she always rejected him. He wasn't demotivated, however, he was just willing to wait for her, yet the desire to kiss her got the better of him.

He closed the gap between them, pulling her closer with the hands he secretly snaked around her waist. She rested her hands on his chest, she didn't pull back this time, she did that far too many times, right now she would give in even if it was only for a moment.

His lips were so soft, fitting perfectly against hers, they moved in sync with her's, as if he actually could read her mind. Her hands that rested on his chest began clenching at the fabric of his uniform, wanting this moment to last. Hux knew she gave in completely by this and felt rather happy that his love was finally requited.

Their kiss was slow and loving, full of passion but the need for air hit them like a ton of bricks as they separated, panting quietly from the pleasing sensation. Anna looked at Hux's eyes again, they were still loving and passionate but there was something more there now, now there was a hint of lust that Hux hoped would stay hidden to no avail. "Hux," she breathed "should we continue this in a more...private place?" She asked sheepishly, her cheeks growing red as the moonlight reflected off her face.