Chapter 1: 0800 hours meeting

All the lieutenants, captains, commanders and the general were having a meeting at 0800 hours on the Finalizer's main bridge. In this particular meeting, Kylo Ren decided to show his face and attend just to make sure that for his next mission troops would be provided, to add to his knights of Ren, but he had very specific demands.

When the general came in there was only one other person there, the general could only assumed it was one of the spies. He wasn't sure if the spy was "The Spy Master" in the flesh, that he's heard rumours about around the galaxy, but,he assumed, the spy was a short young lad. He had long dirty blond hair down to the small of his back tied in a low ponytail with pale skin and sapphire eyes. Normally,the general would be disgusted if someone in the First Order looked so disgraceful but as a spy they can't look like they follow much of a dress code, in case of emergency missions, yet now the spy was wearing uniform out of respect.

The meeting wasn't going to start for another 10 minutes so Hux sat in his seat and got out his data pad to get some of his endless paperwork out of the way. He, occasionally, glanced at the young spy sitting to his right, with only one empty seat between them. The lad looked like he had smooth skin almost like a china doll and slightly rosy cheeks but, oddly enough, he looked strong and full of life and determined, the general could see this from one glance, he was good at reading people. Some shorter bits of his hair covered the sides of his face, they reached just under his jaw which Hux assumed was a fringe that he was growing out.

The Knight of Ren, himself, walked in and sat next to the spy, taking off his helmet and giving the lad a small smirk. Hux glanced at Kylo said his good morning to him, out of politeness mind you, and sipped on his coffee. What the knight later said shocked him "Good morning Anna," he said ,in what seemed as a bit of a more relaxed tone that the general never heard before. The general almost chocked on his coffee, his eyes wide, he glanced at the, what he thought was a young lad, in shock that he tried desperately to hide this uneasiness.

"Good morning Ren" The Spy said with such a soothing voice it sounded like singing birds. The general kept his composure despite his disbelief. A girl?! He thought, so this isn't a young man? But that look, that determination, it made her look so,so... masculine! He was at a loss of words, he was sure this was a man! He wasn't blind after all. Hux felt so stupid for being so prejudice, luckily he didn't speak to her, otherwise it would've been awkward.

He started to pay attention to details as the two talked, just to make sure Ren wasn't making his look like a fool if he spoke, a glance at the chest, somehow it was proved her chest was binded with something. Did she want me to think she's a man? Now he just felt stupid for looking a lady's chest and kept quiet out of embarrassment.

"So Anna," Ren spoke casually, he seemed calmer around her but Hux only wondered why. Ren wasn't calm with anyone at all, except this girl apparently. "Give me some good spies for my next mission." The general just kept listening. "Of course Ren, any particular requests?" She gave him a small smile as she asked her question and the only answer he gave her was "Cromwell" to which she simply nodded. She spoke with him so casually what was up with that?

The meeting had finally started and the main priority of it was to sort out troops for Ren's next big assault mission so no tantrums would occurs and break the Finalizers expensive control panels. Oddly enough, he mainly wanted spies as he was going to Nebula, he wanted the spies to, quickly, gather supplies from their home planet. Luckily enough in this meeting no one died, there were no tantrums and Ren was oddly calm. Hux thought this was strange, very strange actually.

"Ren" Hux spoke before Kylo could walk out. "Please thank Nebula's Queen for me, for the latest troops she sent us, they are very effective and well disciplined." Ren nodded he knew how important of an ally Nebula was to the First Order and to Snoke too actually but he didn't know why that was.

Hux was making his way back to his office. He sat down to do his paperwork but couldn't quite concentrate. Something was very off about that spy girl "Anna" and he just couldn't place his finger on what that something was. She didn't obey the dress code, obviously, but due to her department it was acceptable, (if she left her jacket she would just look like another smuggler, and that's no where near as suspicious as a random First Order troop, assuming she wore a white tank top underneath, which she does) but he tried to do his work. It had to be done.

This was how the general spent his whole day until there was a knock at the door around 1634 hours ish. "General I have reports from the Spy department." Hux looked up, it was that Anna girl again. Then he frowned his brows those reports must be about a week, if not more, early?! he thought.

Never mind the timing of the reports he took them in, dismissing the spy afterwards with a few flicks of his wrist. He had to read them about 3 times in pure shock. They were a week early AND they were flawless, but how? All these reports were done by one person and even the general himself couldn't finish one report early let alone the 5 he had just received from the Spy Commander. This is impossible!

But he had to admit, he was impressed, very impressed actually. The Spy Commander achieved the unachievable, the generals mental praise and admiration. He would have to meet the Spy Commander as he remembered that he hasn't really met him or her (as he remembered this morning's incident.)

Sighing he looked at his clock, 2345 hours. Did he really spend over 7 hours checking these reports instead of working?! With a groan he got up from his chair and made his way to his quarters. I'll catch up on my work tomorrow morning he thought.

A/N: chapter 1 done woohoo!! I hope it's going well and you like it ^^ I've just started my summer holidays today after my exams so I guess I'll be doing regular updates so do stick around for that if u want. Btw if you're from America a "fringe" is what u guys call "bangs" I'm from England so we call that a "fringe" so the short bit of hair is basically Anna trying to grow out her bangs (Sorry it I spelled it wrong)