Chapter 24: having fun there? (Smut)

Anna laughed, "Armitage, stop, it'll be visible tomorrow," she said as he planted kisses, and hickeys, down her neck. "I can't help myself, you have no idea how worried I was that I'd never see you again after I do the rally on Nebula, and I want people to know you're taken," he admitted as he found the sweet spot on her neck, biting it, making her moan. She put her hand on his cheek "I'd wait for you until the end," she whispered breathlessly.

Over the past few months Hux took a liking to traditional Nebulan dresses. The Jedi-tunic-like top made it nice and easy to pull the bodice apart revealing, her to him and that's exactly what he did now. His hands naturally went to fiddle with her breasts even though she still tried to cover them. "I've seen you naked many times before," he said to give her a little confidence. "That doesn't make it less embarrassing, and you're fully clothed!" She stated.

He began undoing his white jacket, before he noticed it was already scrapped with his black tank top exposed underneath. "When did you...?" He asked looking confused and she just smirked. "I'm a spy, I'm good at going unnoticed," she reminded him.

Hux wanted a little playful revenge for her little bold act so he flipped them over swiftly, hovering over her like she was over him seconds before. She was clearly surprised until she moaned when he finally got the chance to attack her breasts.

Her fingers tangled into his soft, red hair as she barely managed to breath out his name. Hearing her say his name just made him more eager. "Say it again," he demanded as he teased her moving to nibble her inner thigh. "A...Armitage," she moaned as he teased her.

His lips traveled closer to her core, to the point where the harmless teasing was painful to bare. Finally, he ran his tongue up her lower lips, making her hips bucked at his unbearably slow pace. Hux just smirked, he got turned on seeing how much she wanted him, how many reactions he can get out of her.

His tongue slid into her core as his fingers worked on her clit. Her moans became louder and louder from the intense pleasure until she muffled them with her hand.

Anna could feel her climat getting closer as she felt her lover's oral muscle working perfectly to please her moist, aching womanhood. She was almost there, so close to finishing when he stopped. She let out a groan, "Armitage!" She complained.

"All in good time your majesty," he smirked, licking off the remains of his lover's juices from around his lips. He slid a finger into her, leaving it there just to torture her more. "You're very wet though," he concluded teasingly, as her hips moved on their own to try and get some friction between her and his digit.

When his hand retracted from her core she flipped them, pinning him down to the coach, almost falling off it in the process. "I can't take this anymore!" She said as she ground her hips against the bulge in his boxers.

Hux moaned, he didn't expect her to get so desperate for him. She was in control now and she was going easy on him. "How do you like being teased?" She asked playfully as he held her hips. "Not too much," he sucked in a breath, "my boxers are wet from it." She rolled her eyes at the statement, he didn't really care about his wet boxers either, but he just wanted to play with her a little.

Hux's member throbbed in its confinidness only to be freed moments later by Anna who was feeling merciful. She smirked, "well, well, someone wants attention," she stated only turning the Emperor on more. "Anna please you've proved your point on me being a horrible tease," he pleaded, which was a rare sight.

Anna just chuckled as she lowered herself onto his aching manhood. His fingers digging into her hips as he almost forced her to speed it up. After what seemed like forever for Hux, he was inside her fully, which in itself almost caused his undoing. Anna set a slow pace which was soon out the window as Hux thrust his hips subconsciously, setting a much more brutal pace. "Armitage! What are you...?" She moaned as she couldn't comprehend the stage of need she got him into.

He groaned loosing himself in the pleasure, roughly penetrating his lover, making her moan. He was pleased with himself, she was enjoying it as he felt his climax getting close but he didn't want it to end yet.

Before Anna could even catch up with what's going on her climax hit her like a ton of bricks. She screamed out her lover's name as she came undone, before collapsing onto him. His undoing wasn't far behind as he came when she collapsed.

They laid still for a while, breathing heavily from exhaustion. "Had fun?" Hux asked teasingly as he slowly regained his breath. Anna rolled her eyes wondering why he's such a tease. "Maybe," she answered with a smirk, "but then again maybe not."

He held her tight in his arms as she laid on his heaving chest. "Lier, you enjoyed every minute of it," he corrected as Anna was slowly drifting off to sleep smirking. He smiled and let himself sleep too.