chapter 15

Pidge

Pidge sighed,climbing onto the bus. She needed to find out why Lance hid his intellegence.

Not many were that smart,so why be ashamed of it? He should be proud of it. But..Lance wasnt. Pidge needed to know what was wrong with him.

She knew that yes,Lance wasnt comfortable with it,but it would help him to talk about it. All day at school,Pidge tried to talk to him,but Lance kept changing the subject.

After a while,she gave up....for now.

Lance

Lance wanted to tell them,he really did. But...it wasnt possible. They wouod leave him,say hes selfish or agree with the people who had brought him down.

He felt so empty and alone. Like he was drawning,and no matter how much he screamed,no one could hear him.

Lance sighed,now sitting on his bed. It was quiet for once. His family went on a vacation to Cuba,but he wanted to stay. So,there he was,sitting in silence. It was uncomfortable,it being so quiet. It was never quiet in the McClain household,until now.

Lance heard a mew,and his russuan blue cat jumped onto the bed. "Hey Blue" Lance sighed. Blue seened to have noticed his distress. She meowed and rubbed her head against his hand,purring.

Lance smiled a bit,petting his cat. He sighed "I-Im just....scared.....im afruad my only friends will abandon me....they'll see me as a..f-freak."

Blue meowed. Lance groaned,"and my life has come to this. Talking to a cat"

Keith

Keith was beyond bored. He heard a woof and looked over,his white and brownish australian shepherd,Red stood in front of the couch. Holding something in his mouth (i dunno Reds gender,it never really said-)

Keith walked over "what are you holding boy?" He gently took the item from the dogs mouth,and realized it was a phone. On it was Lances number.

He looked at Red "how did-?" The dog knew about his totally not crush on the cuban boy. He totally didnt.

He was not captivated by those ocean blues,or his smile,or his laugh. Nope!

Red barked softly,as if saying do it. Do it!

But,that was crazy. Dogs cant talk. Keiths not going crazy! Right?

Maybe being alone for so long has made him crazy.......

Hopefully not.

Shiro

Shiro sat on the couch,trying to watch a movie but not really laying much attention at all. Black,his black lab,layed on the couch,well,on shiros legs really.

The large dog would every so often raise his head to look at his owner. (I dont know blacks gender either sooooo)

Shiro noticed "Its okay boy,just...thinking"

As if satisfied,the lab put his head back down.

This is gonna be a long night

A/n:I can only draw cats....so yeah. If yawant,i can draw Blue! Just say in the comments if i should,and I'll even send examples right under this. It would be fun to draw her. I only got one pic cuz others wont work ._.