chapter 21

Lance

Lance sat on the couch of Hunk's house unconfterably. He knew what was coming. His friends are going to confront him. He could tell by the looks on their faces. Serious and.....pity?

Pidge began to speak first,snapping Lance out of his thoughts "Lance. We know your really smart,and we know why you hide it. But you must know....we will NEVER think of you any less. Your our friend as and we care about you."

Then,Hunk joined in "your amazing friend Lance. We wouldn't want any other friend to have. You can tell us anything,we will never hate you. Ever"

This made Lance's eyes water "thank you... T-thnk you s-so m-much'

His two best friends hugged him as he robbed. But,they were happy sobs. Lance was excepted. He could be himself without fear of rejection.

Lance could finally let go,be free. And its all because of his best friends in the world.

Keith

Keith actually did have fun at Hunks,not that he would admit. He kept thinking of Lance and how...smart he was.

It surprised Keith. At school,Lance acted like a idiot and a flirt. But at the sleep over,he didn't do that. He didn't flirt even once.

Thats what confused him. Why did Lance hide the real him? Why pretend to be something he wasn't?

Keith would find out. If not from Lance...then from Hunk and Pidge.

He would find out why..its only a matter of time....

A

:Don't worry! This is not the end! The story will keep going! When this ends I might do a sequel,tell me what u guys think about that. Should I do a sequel?